Ratings for Dr. Rosa M. Montes

She was very rude and unprofessional. The office was old, dirty and smelledwhen I told he she got all defensive and said it did not and I didn't have to come back. I scheduled for a physical and got no physical she only addressed my chest pains I told the nurse taking my vitals I been having the pain which she diagnosed me with gastroprasis which I have no stomachs pain at all and when I asked about the physical she said I can schedule another appointment for that. Hello that's what I scheduled for I just mentioned I had chest pains. She was no help at all spent 5 minutes with me and I waited 2 hours for her. At 1 hour and 45 minutes she poked her head in the door and said she would be 10 more minutes. I waited 25 more minutes. I would of rather her tell me no time than lie bout it. I will never go back there again!!!! The staff was nice but she was a snobby rude old lady.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Rosa M. Montes's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1997)

Avmed