Dr. Blaine Gushaty

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Blaine Gushaty

Great listener Skilled therapist Would send my entire family

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

A man without empathy or understanding towards professional practice. I would strongly recommend someone else.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

He is awesome! Very knowledgeable and professional w a gentle touch and great results.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Gushaty for years and we have taken the children there since there were sprouts. We are very please with the clinics customer service and Dr. Gushaty's knowledge and professionalism. Now our children are growth and they are regular with normal, sports & orthotic related issues. Wonderful to attend this wellness center headed by Dr. Gushaty.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Knowledgeable, professional, caring. Great staff, supportive, effecient. Conveniently located, free parking.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

I am fortunate enough to have worked with this great man... As a Massage Therapist. He is excellent with all patients no matter there age and has alot of knowledge... He listens very well, and attends to there specific needs. As both a co-worker and client I can recommend this Dr. and give him a confident 5+

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

I'm a new patient and had gone in for spinal decompression and adjustment. Dr. Gushaty is very friendly and has always had my best interest in mind. He is always offering at-home excercises to help improve my condition, and maintain the positive affect of the treatments.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

Dr. Blaine Gushaty's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med