Ratings for Dr. Brian Tkatch

I had Dr Tkatch put in a temporary crown. He swished my mouth with cold water and it hurt (my teeth are sensitive) and he told me that meant I needed another root canal. I asked him to continue with my temporary crown, not a root canal. Eight days later my mouth and the inside of my cheek is so sore I can't even apply make up or brush that tooth or have a big drink of water without pain. And the temporary crown broke 24 hours later anyway, while I was chewing gum. Prior to my appointment he was having a staff meeting in the next room where I could hear everything being said, and not all of it was nice. I don't think I'll be returning to him. The staff assure me I'm the exception and they've had positive feedback about his work.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Great clean up to date office, Dr. Tkatch was friendly and put me at ease, the freezing didn't even hurt! I will be returning for future treatment, along with my family.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Dr. Tkatch put veneers on my front teeth about 3 years ago. This is clearly not his specialty. They weren't correctly situated and now, one of the three is seated visibly below the gum line. I also recently developed a cavity beneath one of the other veneers (and I had never had a cavity in my 30+ years of life). Although I loved the staff and hygenists at Dr. Sharon Lord's practice, I ended up finding a new dentist because I was so very disappointed with the results.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012