Ratings for Dr. Laura Tai

She replaced a filling today... Now my tooth hurts way worse :( I think she damaged it more. Calling back tomorrow. It's in so much pain. I want the other dentist that my hubby's family gets at this clinic. I have been passed around the new people to much :(

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

I have not had a dental visit for two years since moving from my home town. Dr.Tai did both my cleaning and check-up for me as their hygienists were booked up for over a month. Dr.Tai was very friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable. I have never had a more painless cleaning in my life they are usually a painful experience for me. She is currently located at Harmony Dental on Jasper Ave, Edmonton. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr tai is no longer at dental choice but I have followed her from kingsway to jasper to her new location. She is amazing. And I will not go to any other dentist. I'm terrified of needles and dentists and she made my experience comfortable, even took the time to do deep breathing exercises with me to help calm me down. She is honest and caring, patient and explains everything. I believe she is at a clinic on jasper ave, but I can't remember it. If you find her, stick with her. She is definitely worth it.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013