Ratings for Dr. Sylvia Ducheschi

She has been the best Dr I've ever had. Always takes time to listen

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr Ducceschi is an amazing Dr, however she has moved her practice to sunrise hastings medical, and in my opinion that was the worst move for her and her patients. Her assistant Jane is so rude and ignorant no manners no bedside manner and the fact that the whole waiting room can hear her make an appt for a patient to do with her breasts. I heard her name birth date etc whatever happened to confidentiality?????? I have spoken with several patients and we are all in agreeance BRING KATHY BACK we miss her terribly she was wonderful she cared about each and everyone of us and would bend over backwards to accommodate us even if the Dr was full yes he has long waits but we are always seen. It's a shame that Kathy had to leave and we would all love for her to come back I will start a petition if I have to because it is not the same without her kind smile and endearing words of comfort. I and quite a few other patients will now be looking for new doctors because of his ignorant assistant Jane. AGAIN LET ME SAY BRING BACK KATHY SHE IS WORTH WHATEVER SHE IS ASKING FOR IN PAY JUST PAY HER WHAT SHE IS WORTH AND BRING HER BACK

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr.Ducheschi is the best doctor. I feel really blessed to have found her. She is kind, caring and knowledgable. Best Doctor EVER!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Ducceschi for four years. She is very caring and knowledgeable and spends as much time with me as I need. I've never had to wait more than 10 minutes from the appointment time, but have generally booked appointments early in the day or right after lunch. I've also been able to make appointments with her within one day of calling, which I really appreciate.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

I've been Sylvia's patient for many years. Yes, I often need to wait but it's worth it; she spends as much time with me as I need which I assume she does with others. That's why the schedule goes out the door. She's always patient with my concerns; she's informative, reassuring and willing to refer me for tests or to a specialist when appropriate. She is also respectful of my interpretation of my health problems.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

she is okay. . i feel like she is always in a hurry.

Submitted March 24, 2013