Ratings for Dr. C Maciejewski

Ask the doctor how much experience he has and make sure he is the right one to see. Not for me although he thought he was. Went to the expert for my condition

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I have a condition called Driverticulum very painful stone after rooting around in my kidney for an hour during a 3 hour surgery he put in a stint and I went home. I agree that his bedside manor is yet to be desired, I believe he did the right thing by stopping the surgery and referred me to a more qualified surgeon. Actually one of the best in Ottawa. Thank you so much Dr Maciejewski for looking out for my best interest. Also thank you for staying by my case until I actually get seen by my new surgeon Your truly a stand up guy and I'm glad you moved to Ottawa. This hasn't been an easy journey.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Don't see this guy, period. I had the worst experience with him. He was very rude and and extremely egotistical. I refused to be his patient. Try and find another urologist if you can!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Don't see this doctor for Peyronie's disease, my wife knew more than the medical student or resident or whatever the student was and then the doctor was just like the reviews below.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

The worst urologist in Ottawa. I do agree with all of you here. This guy asked me to drink water and come for follow up in 2 weeks. Water for a pain that I had for 2 months now ? He does not seem that he cares at all. He did not even check me...........I know way better than he does. I made a mistake and I went to see this one. I wish I read the reviews here before I go. Please go back to Alberta. You are not welcomed here in Ottawa.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Please go back to Alberta. You are no replacement for dr saltel who was kind and considerate.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I'm not feeling good with this Doctor I think he did wrong decision for me I getting worth

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I wish Dr Saltel was still taking care of me. This doctor seems to be self absorbed and likes to hear himself talk. He does not listen to what I am saying.

Submitted January 3, 2017

Such a kind and patient Dictir that goes over and beyond the call of duty. We are blessed to have him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Please stay away from this doctor if you can. He does not have the patients' best interest in mind and he does not even have the decency to discuss important decisions with you. He appears to know a thing or two but don't be fooled, he's new and lacks the experience. He's a recent transplant to Ottawa so beware if you're referred to him, have a plan B. Better yet, request someone else right away and spare yourself the waste of time! The clinic staff is generally fantastic though, with the exception of the coordinator who I'm sure is incapable of smiling and makes everyone feel like a bother.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016