Ratings for Dr. C Maciejewski

Does not really seem to care so much and needs a few life lessons. Pretty well consistent with the other reviews.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

He was a jerk and walked down the hallway loudly talking about the reason I was referred to him. My family member who was waiting for me in the waiting room said that everyone heard and a couple started talking about how they hoped that he wasn't their doctor! Unprofessional, not at all helpful, and a complete waste of time. Now I need to start over and wait for a new referral to a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I've been a lot of Urologist in the past 30 years. This young man is conscientious, prompt and will see you on an urgent basis if needed. I haven't seen this in a very long time. We found him quite helpful. The staff at the clinic were great. Yes he's young, but also because he is young he is aware of the latest techniques. He genuinely seems like a nice young man who cares about the well being of his patients.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Ask the doctor how much experience he has and make sure he is the right one to see. Not for me although he thought he was. Went to the expert for my condition

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I have a condition called Driverticulum very painful stone after rooting around in my kidney for an hour during a 3 hour surgery he put in a stint and I went home. I agree that his bedside manor is yet to be desired, I believe he did the right thing by stopping the surgery and referred me to a more qualified surgeon. Actually one of the best in Ottawa. Thank you so much Dr Maciejewski for looking out for my best interest. Also thank you for staying by my case until I actually get seen by my new surgeon Your truly a stand up guy and I'm glad you moved to Ottawa. This hasn't been an easy journey.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Don't see this guy, period. I had the worst experience with him. He was very rude and and extremely egotistical. I refused to be his patient. Try and find another urologist if you can!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Don't see this doctor for Peyronie's disease, my wife knew more than the medical student or resident or whatever the student was and then the doctor was just like the reviews below.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

The worst urologist in Ottawa. I do agree with all of you here. This guy asked me to drink water and come for follow up in 2 weeks. Water for a pain that I had for 2 months now ? He does not seem that he cares at all. He did not even check me...........I know way better than he does. I made a mistake and I went to see this one. I wish I read the reviews here before I go. Please go back to Alberta. You are not welcomed here in Ottawa.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Please go back to Alberta. You are no replacement for dr saltel who was kind and considerate.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I'm not feeling good with this Doctor I think he did wrong decision for me I getting worth

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017