Ratings for Dr. Alison Hillman

I'm glad that i found her for my family doctor. She's extremely nice, and always remembers me when I go there, i find she makes you feel very comfortable and doesn't think any question is too stupid to ask.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

She says she's accepting new patients yet I've made three appointments only to have her cancel everyone on the day of.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I think she is afraid to work. I keep trying to get in to see her, but EVERYTIME I call it says she won't be in, and she is supposed to be my physician!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I made four appointments with this doctor and she cancelled every single one, the day of.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

This is a great doctor. She remembers all about me (and my family) from one visit to the next, and seems to keep all the details and history of my various issues in her head. She is gentle, compassionate, concerned, and treats me like a responsible grownup, all with a sense of humour. She works unbelievably hard, and long hours, and seems to be up to date on everything (as far as I am able to judge). I always feel that I couldn't be in better hands. The one downside: she sometimes cancels appointments. On the other side, she has walk-in days.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013