Ratings for Dr. Andrew Xuan

Every dimension of my surgical experience with Dr. Xuan was handled very professionally. I found him to be thorough, knowledgeable, respectful and informative. He took the time to fully answer any questions I had. I have total confidence in Dr. Xuan and see him as a valuable to our community.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Dr. Xuan is thorough and knowledgable. But he needs to get rid of that receptionist - she is just plain rude, shows no patience whatsoever and keeps repeating the same thing. Just an absolute nightmare to deal with - if she can't care less for people whose lives are on the line may be she should not be in this industry. It has been an absolute pain to deal with her - I have been calling his office since January and everytime the same person answers and she always says the same thing. I never got the calls for tests Dr Xuan asked for from imaging - and everytime I would ask her what I can do she would give me an appointment months later instead of re-sending the requests to imaging. When I called imaging, they never got the request. This is what you get for free healthcare.

Submitted May 25, 2018

Excellent GI! He explores and treat every patient as case by case to determine and treat root causes, instead of assuming and generalizing without investigating. Quality and excellence is what you’ll get from this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Excellent Doctor, absolutely love his staff! Dr. Xuan and Donna are always friendly and very caring.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I've had 3 procedures with Dr. Xuan, he was thorough and knowledgeable, I felt in very capable hands each time. I would easily recommend him. His office is very organized and his receptionist pleasant.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

He was on time, well organized and friendly. . Had reviewed my complete medical history asking questions about pertinent issues from even many years ago. The procedure went well.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Xuan has been my doctor for 9 years. I am very happy with him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I had an appointment with my father today to discuss the results of tests he had done. First we waited almost two hours then when we went into his office his last patient's information was still up on the computer screen facing us. He told my dad what he thinks the problem is then said "well let's look it up on Wikipedia"!!! I found him to be condescending, not helpful at all, and I said I wanted a second opinion and I was the one to ask if there is medication that will help him ... I would never go to him or refer anyone to him

Submitted April 6, 2017

October 18th I had a colonoscopy the staff we're tube to start , I still suffer after procedure I've been to emergency twice already doubled over and this is ever since procedure, when I call and ask for my health record to be sent to my doctor they inform i me it's not completed. Come on if he ran into a complication shouldn't I have right to know?Now I need to miss another week off work to still recoperate!he's Not recommended by me what so ever

Submitted November 1, 2016

I recently placed a low rating comment about Dr. Xuan. Since then, he followed up with me about the issue and it is resolved. I appreciated it and I am satisfied with his follow up.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015