Ratings for Dr. Russel Caine

Went for crowns that didn't fit...woke from the date ..conscious sedation)to find assists t doing the work. Wouldn't give me my money back. Never pay up front. Terrible dentist should have a score of zero. Didn't remember my medical history.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I love Dr. Caine. I origannly took my 5 year old daughter to Calgary for a consult with a pediatric dentist and had a horrible experience. We were then told about Dr. Caine from some friends. She underwent 2 consious sedations with Dr. Caine to fix all her dental problems. He was extremely helpful and knowledgable. He even took the time to carry my daughter out to the car and place her in her car seat for my father and myself. My daughter loves Dr. Caine and is always excited to see him!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Encouraged & charged for followup consult regarding an appliance, which a few months later he said I needed something different (more $$$); Very quick check up (I was having hygiene, he came & talked about himself then left without touching me -must have just looked at xrays-I didn't even know it was the "exam" until later, no opportunity to say anything to him); When my crown needed recementing, several comments from assistant and him about maybe needing new post/crown until I said it was his crown and his problem - felt like a $ grab; Walked away while cementing my crown, warning but not instructing assistant what to do, would not admit wrong when crown went on very wrong and caused problems; Filed down real teeth to fit around crown; got my 2 yr old son in for conscious sedation within a month(rather than 6 months for pediatric dentists and further decay) but he was not able to relate to young child. His experienced assistant was great though. I wish she were the dentist! :)

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012