Ratings for Dr. Eugene DallaLana

I am terrified of dentists. Have been since I was a child. As a result, I haven’t gone in 20 years... and now my teeth are falling apart. I needed extensive work done. Dr D showed incredible compassion and did things in a manner where I felt safe and reassured. Skillful needle placement which to me is half the battle. Highly recommended and cannot see myself going any other place...

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Kind, courteous, dentist and staff. He is professional. Respectful and mindful of financial concerns. I have recommended him to friends and family and they were very happy with him too and are now regular clients of his. He is thorough, skilled and knowledgeable in his practice.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

A huge thank you to Dr. Dalla Lana and his staff for the professional service they have given me. From the location to the well appointed and friendly staff to the beautifully decorated offices to the fantastic art displays it is an amazing experience. Today the doctor replaced a very tired front gold piece. His patience, knowledge and professionalism were beyond reproach. Thank you all for taking care of me and giving me an ego boost by looking after my dental health. My teeth and smile look amazing.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

You will not find a better place to put your trust

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Dalla Lana is a terrific dentist. I have been going to him for years and have recommended him to several people. My appointments have always been on time, thorough and professional.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. Eugene DallaLana's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AmeriHealth Caritas