Ratings for Dr. Marc Narayansingh

He was over 1/2 hour late for both my appts. Wrote the whole time. Asked factual questions what meds how much how long, when do I fall asleep etc. and one of his very first questions was DO YOU DRIVE, which now has me stressed out. No personal questions--how has this affected me, what is my daily functioning like, what kind of help am I hoping for. Impersonal, arrogant, rushed, I felt like I was a bother to him. He wrote my GP after first 10 min appt that he thought psychological problems might be a cause of my insomnia. WTF??!! Beware of this guy. I thought Sunnybrook might be the best, but not now.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

He was arrogant and could not care less about me sleep apnea. He insisted very much that I should buy a cpap machine with which I had bad results, compared to a apap machine that gave ecxellent results. He insisted this machine was too expensive! I said I don't care, I will pay. He insisted so much that I thought he surely have shares in this cpap company! It still baffles me that could care so little about me as a patient. Is it because l'm a woman? I don't know... It's not the first time that I notice that Doctors from India treat me like I'm a child! It' really irritating.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Did not like him at all. Acted like I was stupid (though he knew nothing about me). Threatened me with pulling my drivers licence though I gave him no reason to think I wouldn't comply with CPAP use. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

when i visit with him i feel like i am in line at a fast food restaurant. i am sure he could be a wonderful doctor if only i could speak to him for more than 1 minute! he does come across as a very competent doctor but if he could only be as quick with his follow ups as he is with his consultations, that would be excellent! - suffice to say. after doing the sleep study, and choking on my cpap for 3 months choking on my c-pap (since no one called me back in and i was the one with shoulder pains) i consulted DR YOU TUBE and adjusted the machine myself! This is the 2nd time this has happened....stopped waiting.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr Marc is a caring, thorough clinician . His approach is realistic and comprehensive. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. N. was wonderful to see. He had a short wait list and was attentive to my complaints. He took notes throughout the exam which was reassuring because I have had bad experiences in the past with doctors not writing anything down and then the information being sent to my GP being incorrect. I would recommend him. His staff was polite and he was on time.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Marc demonstrate good knowledge of his field he is professional, intelligent smart. Dr. Marc was easy to talk too, didn't rush me answered all my concerns and he does everything he can to help his patients manage difficult neurological problems. Out of the 3 neurologists I have seen, he is clearly the best one by a large margin. A very thoughtful, compassionate, caring, careful doctor who is willing to take the time to discuss issues with the patient. He listens well and thinks deeply. More than anything he is always on time, i have seen him about 4 times and never waited more than 5 minutes. Him and his staff are considerate and are the top in their field for a reason.We not only need more Doctors in Ontario but we need many more like him.I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

My fiance and I saw Dr. Narayansingh about 2months ago and we are very pleased with his service. He spent 20-30 minutes evaluating my fiance's condition, asking a series of questions to find a suitable treatment. He was able to give us good instructions and refer him to the appropriate specialists and made sure an scheduled a follow up with him to make sure everything is on track an if he needed any additional consultations. I was very happy an pleased with his treatment, he really shows how much he cares about his patient an gives them a lot of time an does not rush through the proces he listens and is very patient.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Poor listening skills! Writes all the time case notes instead of interacting with the patient. He takes responsibilities that need specialists. Very bad experience, nightmare! Dangerous! Please review his credentials!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Was sent to this doctor with the belief Sunnybrook hospital was the best for my symptoms and this doctor would be the best suited to treat me. Got in with little wait and he never rushed me, spending 90 minutes with me. We left very happy & impressed. Later, my ENT showed me his report and it was completely incorrect. He had all my facts incorrect. An example being, I stated I had the symptoms for 3 years, his report stated I was symptom free the last 3 years. And on & on went the mistakes & inaccuracies. He diagnosed me with some rare migraine which was so off the mark (I have since been properly diagnosed) & stated I was only taking the 1 or 2 daily T3's because I was addicted, that it had nothing to do with my extreme body ache or the fact that I had bilateral knee replacement only a year prior. For anyone with Fibromyalgia, don't go to him. It is all in your head for anyone who believes the have it he stated. Not enough room to tell how his receptionist screwed up as well.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013