Ratings for Dr. Marc Narayansingh

I would avoid this guy at all costs Arrogant, pretentious and over confident At the end of the day he may or may not know anything but he’s too much of a jerk to make it matter Look elsewhere if you have the option

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I have had extremely bad experience with this doctor. He is not helpful and pretty rude. He doesn't care about his patients. Horrible bedside manners. He basically flat out told me he doesn't want to see me anymore because he can't help me as a patient.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Unhelpful doctor. Like the previous patient reviewer, I also felt like a number and got the impression he did not care. I felt rushed during the appointment, and it was obvious he just wanted to pass me on to another specialist. What a frustrating waste of time. I wish I hadn't been referred to Sunnybrook's sleep clinic.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Narayansingh is a bad doctor, patients are like numbers for him, he treats his patients like some low breeds. He saw me for two minutes and told me to come back in six months, he didn't ever care about how I feel.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Horrible doctor. Only spent about 5 mins with me, and just wrote down some basic things about sleep hygiene and told me to come back in 6 months. Didn't care about my issues at all.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Does not care. Makes his money. That's it. Insomnia is truely crushing, Mr. Naryansingh claims you just imagine it. What a jackass.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

He was over 1/2 hour late for both my appts. Wrote the whole time. Asked factual questions what meds how much how long, when do I fall asleep etc. and one of his very first questions was DO YOU DRIVE, which now has me stressed out. No personal questions--how has this affected me, what is my daily functioning like, what kind of help am I hoping for. Impersonal, arrogant, rushed, I felt like I was a bother to him. He wrote my GP after first 10 min appt that he thought psychological problems might be a cause of my insomnia. WTF??!! Beware of this guy. I thought Sunnybrook might be the best, but not now.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

He was arrogant and could not care less about me sleep apnea. He insisted very much that I should buy a cpap machine with which I had bad results, compared to a apap machine that gave ecxellent results. He insisted this machine was too expensive! I said I don't care, I will pay. He insisted so much that I thought he surely have shares in this cpap company! It still baffles me that could care so little about me as a patient. Is it because l'm a woman? I don't know... It's not the first time that I notice that Doctors from India treat me like I'm a child! It' really irritating.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Did not like him at all. Acted like I was stupid (though he knew nothing about me). Threatened me with pulling my drivers licence though I gave him no reason to think I wouldn't comply with CPAP use. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

when i visit with him i feel like i am in line at a fast food restaurant. i am sure he could be a wonderful doctor if only i could speak to him for more than 1 minute! he does come across as a very competent doctor but if he could only be as quick with his follow ups as he is with his consultations, that would be excellent! - suffice to say. after doing the sleep study, and choking on my cpap for 3 months choking on my c-pap (since no one called me back in and i was the one with shoulder pains) i consulted DR YOU TUBE and adjusted the machine myself! This is the 2nd time this has happened....stopped waiting.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016