Ratings for Dr. Marc Narayansingh

Dr Narayansingh is the first Doctor who has taken the time to listen. And to then implement a course of treatment to try to help. And to continue to do so if everything does not fit. He is caring and thoughtful and respects his patients as people. If you are lucky enough to see him, please do not waste his time..he really does want to help and takes the time dor those who really need him. I bless the day that I walked through his door.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

This guy is a jerk, plain and simple. I don't care if you went to medical school, it does not mean you are above me. He has such a bad attitude. I don't know what his problem is but if you have a problem do not look for him to figure it out.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

This doctor is on time because he spends so little time with each patient. He rushes you through, does not ask for enough information, operates on pre-determined treatment plans that may or may not be helpful, does not listen, does not interact , and generally does not seem to care.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I would avoid this guy at all costs Arrogant, pretentious and over confident At the end of the day he may or may not know anything but he’s too much of a jerk to make it matter Look elsewhere if you have the option

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I have had extremely bad experience with this doctor. He is not helpful and pretty rude. He doesn't care about his patients. Horrible bedside manners. He basically flat out told me he doesn't want to see me anymore because he can't help me as a patient.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Unhelpful doctor. Like the previous patient reviewer, I also felt like a number and got the impression he did not care. I felt rushed during the appointment, and it was obvious he just wanted to pass me on to another specialist. What a frustrating waste of time. I wish I hadn't been referred to Sunnybrook's sleep clinic.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Narayansingh is a bad doctor, patients are like numbers for him, he treats his patients like some low breeds. He saw me for two minutes and told me to come back in six months, he didn't ever care about how I feel.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Horrible doctor. Only spent about 5 mins with me, and just wrote down some basic things about sleep hygiene and told me to come back in 6 months. Didn't care about my issues at all.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Does not care. Makes his money. That's it. Insomnia is truely crushing, Mr. Naryansingh claims you just imagine it. What a jackass.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

He was over 1/2 hour late for both my appts. Wrote the whole time. Asked factual questions what meds how much how long, when do I fall asleep etc. and one of his very first questions was DO YOU DRIVE, which now has me stressed out. No personal questions--how has this affected me, what is my daily functioning like, what kind of help am I hoping for. Impersonal, arrogant, rushed, I felt like I was a bother to him. He wrote my GP after first 10 min appt that he thought psychological problems might be a cause of my insomnia. WTF??!! Beware of this guy. I thought Sunnybrook might be the best, but not now.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017