Ratings for Dr. J. Skelly Kreller

Dr. Joseph Skelly Kreller in his Hammond office to remove my 15 year old daughter's impacted wisom teeth this year (2012). He was sweet as pie at the consult, but when I saw the look of trauma on her face when it was over and learned what went on during the surgery, I was shocked. She was scared and crying (not loud or disruptively). Kreller told her she was a drama queen, he wasn't hurting her (she finally got another shot of novacaine she begged for), he wasn't putting up with her drama queen stuff, threatened to stop midway, would not let her leave until the tears stopped b/c she wasn't going to scare any of his patients. I could go on and on. DO NOT bring your child to him. He may be good with adults, but I read another review tonight that is similar to mine concerning a child from 2009. I could tell more but I can't. I just really want to warn any parents, do not let him work on your child. I am begging you! I made a HUGE mistake!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013