Ratings for Dr. Photis Loizides

What an amazing doctor! Genuinely empathetic and kind, this doctor really cares for his patients and takes alot of time to listen about their concerns. I was very scared for my surgery but Dr Loizides made me feel safe from the start. He was very professional, polite and respectful toward me. He patiently answered the millions questions I had regarding the procedure and explained everything to me in a way that made me feel very comfortable. I would neber hesitate to have another surgery done by him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I just had a procedure done By Dr Loizeds and i cant have enough words to say about him and his practice . After being on the Wait list for 6 months my lump got infected and i had to go to Richmond Emergency , The surgeon on call did a great job draining after aparently talking to Dr Loizeds , I had a appointment set up a week later and when i got there 10 minutes early i did not have time to sit down and i was in to see him . We set a date to remove the lump like 4 days later on the monday and i show up again early . In i go come one in and i was on the table frozen lump removed stitched up and on my way in 30 minutes. Come back on Ffriday to get your stitches removed so today F Friday the 30th i show up early again , come on in stitches removed Dr looks at it all good and i am out if there in 15 minutes . Service at a Premium

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I had a cist removed from my back. Dr. Loizides was extremely professional and poilite. Dr. Loizides explained the procedure and the result was incredible. I highly recommend Dr. Loizides

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I have a lump on the forehead removed by Dr. Loizides this morning. Both doctor and nurse are very professional and the operation was performed smoothly. I am eager to see the result in the next few days. This is my second appointment before undertaking the day surgery. In the first appointment he has explained to me in good details about what will be done and his expectation of the result. I would absolutely recommend him. One caution is patients have to pay for this kind of surgery because the Liberal government has removed it from the MSP coverage.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Loizides for a bilateral breast reduction which I had done in November 2016, I was immediately impressed at how welcoming the front desk staff was at my consultation - Daisy and Angela were both amazing at answering any questions or concerns I had about my paperwork. During my consult, I was a bit eager and felt I had no questions... leading up to my surgery I had a LOT of questions. I mentioned this to the staff who very kindly booked me more time with Dr. Loizides before my surgical bra fitting. He took the time and addressed every single question I had (which was an entire sheet). He was extremely patient and made sure I left that day feeling like I was "ready" for the surgery. I truly feel this time with him helped me to feel significantly less nervous about what to expect post-op. My surgery went smoothly and I was so impressed with my after care appointments, I had a minor 6 month revision done and I am beyond happy with my results. I no longer suffer from back or neck pain and feel much more comfortable in my skin. Dr. Loizides is incredibly professional, kind and very caring about his patients, I would absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I like this doc. He is kind and caring. I had a mole removed by this doctor. Very happy with the result.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

He is absolutely wonderful, very professional and caring which is what you want in a surgeon. I would recommend him without any reservations and if I need other surgery ( I had a breast reduction) I will go to him first. I see I'm not the only one who praise him but it is well deserve.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

I had a mole removed for cosmetic reasons by Dr Loizides. I was quite nervous about the procedure and he was very professional and understanding while addressing my concerns . I felt very comfortable having Dr Loizides remove my mole and I am very happy with the result.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I had a melanoma removed and skin graft done by Dr. Loizides. I thought I was in very good hands. He was very pleasant and knowledgable in my office visits and sensitive to my concerns. The surgery went well. I recommend Dr. Loizides highly and give him 10+++ as a rating.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I had a surgery performed by Dr. Loizides in Victoria, BC. I was very impressed with him and the office staff. All my questions were answered quickly via email and the scheduling of appointments was efficient. Dr. Loizides was very prompt which was appreciated. My surgery went very well and the post surgical care was great. I did not know much about Dr. Loizides prior to my surgery as he was very new to our area and was filling in for a local surgeon. I feel lucky that my surgery was done by him and I would not hesitate to see him again if necessary.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Photis Loizides's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • French
  • Greek

• McGill University (Grad. 2004)

HealthFirst