Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Risk

I came to Dr. Risk wondering if I have Lyme Disease. She found it on her biomeridian, and then follow up with blood work, which cam out positive! She also recommended that I test my house for mold according to what she found on the Biomeridian, and I couldn't believe it when we found it in the house. No wonder I was feeling sick. I had been sick for five years. After getting on a gluten free diet, cleaning up the mold in my house, and getting on natural treatment for Lyme I am already feeling better. I know I have a long way to go, but the amount of accurate information I got from her I know that I am going in the right direction. Her staff is always there to answer questions, and they go above and beyond to make sure I feel welcome and am getting the care I need. When I started treatment I had so much brain fog I had to call several times to make sure I had the information right, and not once did they make me feel like I was wasting their time. Dr. Risk has been willing to work with my doctor, and even sent me back to my family doctor to ask for further testing and to make sure something wasn't being missed. It's so refreshing to be in a situation where all aspects of my life are being addressed, and I am being listened to! Thank you so much for changing my life!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Staff is amazing! Thank you Dr.Risk for all of your help with my health issues.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Staff is amazing and will help you with anything! Dr . Risk goes above and beyond to listen to me which is unlike any other doctor I have seen. Great experience at her clinic!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Dr. Risk helped me address terrible eczema and other autoimmune issues that western medicine could only treat (ie provide steriods) after years of going to general practitioners and specialists.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Very helpful and friendly staff. Thank you for help, this is the best I have felt in years.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I saw "Doctor" Risk for over a year. She quickly diagnosed me with Lyme disease using this little machine that hooks up to your fingertip that not only magically identifies Lyme disease, it also detects a number of other diseases and ailments like chlamydia, stomach parasites, gluten intolerances, sugar intolerances, allergies...the list goes on and on. I researched the name of that machine once upon a time and saw that it had been banned in the US. I asked her about it at one of our meetings and she got really upset claiming that I was questioning her integrity and knowledge. I took her expensive remedies over the months and the little machine would gradually show improvements in parasite levels, biofilm, ugh...what's funny is that I would completely stop her meds and then go in to see her and she would rave about how much better the results are as a result of her medication. I'm sure that machine was programmed to show improved results regardless of your actual condition. The foods that the machine listed as being allergens to me did not match AT ALL to the list that a naturopath provided as a result of blood tests. Her machine said I was extremely allergic to rice but it was only rice, meat and vegetables that I could actually eat without breaking reacting to. I could eat LOADS of rice and I actually felt great...it was only when I added the things that the naturopath identified where I started feeling like crap. I saw "Doctor" Risk for well over a year. She quickly diagnosed me with Lyme disease using this little machine called a BioMeridian that hooks up to your fingertip that not only magically identifies Lyme disease, it also detects a number of other diseases and ailments like chlamydia, stomach parasites, gluten intolerances, sugar intolerances, allergies...the list goes on and on. I took her expensive remedies over the months and the little machine would gradually show improvements in parasite levels, biofilm, ugh...what's funny is that I would completely stop her meds and then go in to see her and she would rave about how much better the results are as a result of her medication. I'm sure that machine was programmed to show improved results regardless of your actual condition. I asked her about it at one of our meetings and she got really upset claiming that I was questioning her integrity and knowledge. The foods that the machine listed as being allergens to me didn’t match AT ALL to the list that a naturopath provided as a result of blood tests. Her machine said I was extremely allergic to rice but it was only rice, meat and vegetables that I could actually eat without breaking out in a rash. I could eat LOADS of rice and I actually felt great...it was only when I added the things that the NATUROPATH identified where I started feeling like crap. She would constantly tell me that my condition requires that I stay on her meds and that it takes a long time to break through the dreaded biofilm. Sound familiar? There are articles out there that discuss the BioMeridian in more detail. Google the “Women of Grace” blog entitled “Stay away from the Meridian Stress Test”. The author writes…”Using these devices for diagnostic purposes is very dangerous, not least of which is because “the transmittal of false or misleading health information can cause emotional harm, a false sense of security, or a false set of beliefs that can lead to unwise decisions. Anyone encountering a practitioner who uses Meridian Stress Testing should be more than just wary – they should walk away and not look back.” Or Google “Quackwatch, Quack Electrodiagnostic Devices”. In this article the writer states…”The devices described in this article are used to diagnose nonexistent health problems, select inappropriate treatment, and defraud insurance companies. The practitioners who use them are either delusional, dishonest, or both. These devices should be confiscated and the practitioners who use them should be prosecuted. If you encounter any such device, please report it to the state attorney general, any relevant licensing board, the FDA, the FTC, the FBI, the Better Business Bureau, and any insurance company to which the practitioner submits claims that involve use of the device.” Keep the “health reports” that she provides to you that the Biomeridian spits out (if she still provides them) and keep your receipts for all of her “medication”. They may come in handy one day.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I would not spend money to see this "doctor." She did not in any way take into account the things I had told her and instead provided me her vey generic "get better quick strategy" which of course can only be obtained with her products. Most of my time was spent talking to her admin staff. Finally, she discouraged me from seeking the help of an MD which I think is the ultimate sign of a bad naturopath.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

She is very informative and can help she just needs to learn how to be kind.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

This woman may want to help you but also helps herself. It's not healthcare and I felt taken advantage of. Doesn't really understand Lyme's and I got more help from health food store

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

SELF PROFESSED SPECIALIST. She has NO TRAINING other than to sell supplements and she may have her own experience as a Lyme patient but ask in advance and make sure you know what you are in for.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Rebecca Risk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med