Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Risk

Very helpful and friendly staff. Thank you for help, this is the best I have felt in years.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I saw "Doctor" Risk for over a year. She quickly diagnosed me with Lyme disease using this little machine that hooks up to your fingertip that not only magically identifies Lyme disease, it also detects a number of other diseases and ailments like chlamydia, stomach parasites, gluten intolerances, sugar intolerances, allergies...the list goes on and on. I researched the name of that machine once upon a time and saw that it had been banned in the US. I asked her about it at one of our meetings and she got really upset claiming that I was questioning her integrity and knowledge. I took her expensive remedies over the months and the little machine would gradually show improvements in parasite levels, biofilm, ugh...what's funny is that I would completely stop her meds and then go in to see her and she would rave about how much better the results are as a result of her medication. I'm sure that machine was programmed to show improved results regardless of your actual condition. The foods that the machine listed as being allergens to me did not match AT ALL to the list that a naturopath provided as a result of blood tests. Her machine said I was extremely allergic to rice but it was only rice, meat and vegetables that I could actually eat without breaking reacting to. I could eat LOADS of rice and I actually felt great...it was only when I added the things that the naturopath identified where I started feeling like crap. I saw "Doctor" Risk for well over a year. She quickly diagnosed me with Lyme disease using this little machine called a BioMeridian that hooks up to your fingertip that not only magically identifies Lyme disease, it also detects a number of other diseases and ailments like chlamydia, stomach parasites, gluten intolerances, sugar intolerances, allergies...the list goes on and on. I took her expensive remedies over the months and the little machine would gradually show improvements in parasite levels, biofilm, ugh...what's funny is that I would completely stop her meds and then go in to see her and she would rave about how much better the results are as a result of her medication. I'm sure that machine was programmed to show improved results regardless of your actual condition. I asked her about it at one of our meetings and she got really upset claiming that I was questioning her integrity and knowledge. The foods that the machine listed as being allergens to me didn’t match AT ALL to the list that a naturopath provided as a result of blood tests. Her machine said I was extremely allergic to rice but it was only rice, meat and vegetables that I could actually eat without breaking out in a rash. I could eat LOADS of rice and I actually felt great...it was only when I added the things that the NATUROPATH identified where I started feeling like crap. She would constantly tell me that my condition requires that I stay on her meds and that it takes a long time to break through the dreaded biofilm. Sound familiar? There are articles out there that discuss the BioMeridian in more detail. Google the “Women of Grace” blog entitled “Stay away from the Meridian Stress Test”. The author writes…”Using these devices for diagnostic purposes is very dangerous, not least of which is because “the transmittal of false or misleading health information can cause emotional harm, a false sense of security, or a false set of beliefs that can lead to unwise decisions. Anyone encountering a practitioner who uses Meridian Stress Testing should be more than just wary – they should walk away and not look back.” Or Google “Quackwatch, Quack Electrodiagnostic Devices”. In this article the writer states…”The devices described in this article are used to diagnose nonexistent health problems, select inappropriate treatment, and defraud insurance companies. The practitioners who use them are either delusional, dishonest, or both. These devices should be confiscated and the practitioners who use them should be prosecuted. If you encounter any such device, please report it to the state attorney general, any relevant licensing board, the FDA, the FTC, the FBI, the Better Business Bureau, and any insurance company to which the practitioner submits claims that involve use of the device.” Keep the “health reports” that she provides to you that the Biomeridian spits out (if she still provides them) and keep your receipts for all of her “medication”. They may come in handy one day.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I would not spend money to see this "doctor." She did not in any way take into account the things I had told her and instead provided me her vey generic "get better quick strategy" which of course can only be obtained with her products. Most of my time was spent talking to her admin staff. Finally, she discouraged me from seeking the help of an MD which I think is the ultimate sign of a bad naturopath.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

She is very informative and can help she just needs to learn how to be kind.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

This woman may want to help you but also helps herself. It's not healthcare and I felt taken advantage of. Doesn't really understand Lyme's and I got more help from health food store

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

SELF PROFESSED SPECIALIST. She has NO TRAINING other than to sell supplements and she may have her own experience as a Lyme patient but ask in advance and make sure you know what you are in for.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Modern day Snake oil saleswoman. I was hopeful after hearing her health history that she could help. During & after my first & only appointment I quickly realized her story isn't just her story- it is her gimmick. Tells you only she can help you with your ailments & essentially forces you to buy costly products from her office. Spent a fortune on products that in turn I could not take if she had just listened to my medication list for simply 10 seconds. She is NOT dedicated to finding a treatment plan specific to each individual as she says. Evidently. I feel as though she's dedicated to making money off of people who are at their sickest & most vulnerable. Save yourself the time, energy & massive disappointment--pass this one up now.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Very unprofessional. Out to get your money she's a total scam artist that blames her patients for her lack of help and knowledge. Spent 500$ on things that made me worse. Said I had parasites but just had a gall bladder problem. She's a witch doctor

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Very unprofessional don't help you just worried about making there money

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I went to see Dr. Risk after years of fatigue, and thousands of $$ in testing. Dr. Risk was able to pinpoint what would have cost over $10, 000 in blood tests in less than 45 minutes. Her knowledge and testing can save you a lot of hassle. Following the initial intake, I was prescribed a specific protocol to me. I was so happy to pay for all the supplements as I knew they were tailored to my individual health concerns. Above all, it helped and I feel fantastic. Her staff is incredible and the clinic is very warm and comforting. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Rebecca Risk

Dr. Rebecca Risk's response
I am so happy that you have finally found a solution to your fatigue. After my own experiences with fatigue, I am extremely dedicated to helping other people find their own health solutions in a personally tailored, easy to follow plan.

Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Rebecca Risk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients