Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Risk

Dr. Risk helped me to figure out what was the root cause to my ailments, while western doctors kept recommending steroid creams and pills . Dr. Risk recommended supplements to get rid of the infection and a change to my diet which helped me to move forward. I feel supported by her and her staff, if I have a question or concern I can call or email for help.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Out for the money and long long term care that goes no where!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I felt Dr. Risk had her mind set on a diagnosis before the examination. "If your only tool is a hammer, all you will see is nails".

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

She diagnosed me with ALS and Lymes disease. I was thoroughly tested by ligimit doctors after her diagnosis and there were absolutely no signs of the disease. No Lymes disease either. All she wanted was my money. I am glad to say I am doing fine. Please do not go to this so called doctor. She was only wanting to push her so called medicine. Complete waste of my time and money.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I feel like she already has her mind made up as to what she's treating you for which is Lymes disease and then she says you have a parasite...and treats you for that. She loads you up on a bunch of stuff and then when you still feel awful (worse than when you came in) she orders more blood work and charges a huge chunk of change. I've never felt any results from her and she is condecending and rude. She doesn't actually listen. Upon speaking to others in the community I am not the only one who feels this way. Terrible "bedside manner" and would never recommend anyone who actually wants help to go here.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Risk for almost 4 years. She is a caring, knowledgeable and intuitive Dr.. The key is to communicate clearly and honestly what your issues are. She can then determine the right path for the patient. The second part to that is following the treatments she recommends. Ultimately she will do everything in her power to help find what you need for optimal health. She's a great Dr. and a great person.

Submitted November 23, 2015

It is your right to have this opinion but please do not speak for my husband because we have nothing but thanks to give Dr. Risk. It is very saddening to hear that this individual who did not even give the treatment more than 6 weeks, is so quick to jump to the conclusion that the treatment did not work. My understanding is that your daughter continues to suffer (post gall bladder removal) and the doctors continue to give little to no answers. After years of seeking medical advice for a chronic medical condition that worsened to the point of being bed-ridden, my husband was forced to look at alternative medicine options. We gave our medical system more than a fair shot with MRI's, lumbar punctures, extensive blood work and visits to 2 Internists, a Neurologist and 3 different GP's of which could give no answers to this "mysterious illness". Last Christmas my husband was told by an Internist that he was dying of either "Mad Cow disease" or Degenerative Dementia, both of which were more likely than Lyme disease in Alberta!!??? Wow!! We have scientific evidence from lab tests that it is in fact chronic Lyme disease and I am saddened to hear that people can be so short-sighted to pass judgement on my husband when they haven't experienced the journey we've been on! Unfortunately, many people are so sucked into our medical system that they believe if we just keep knocking at the same door, doctors will find yet another band aid (ie: Steroids, Statins) rather than working together to blend nutrition, natural and traditional medicine to bring about optimal health! I am happy to say that after 2 years of incredible pain and suffering, my husband is working again and able to resume normal, daily activities! His energy is back, chronic issues that had plagued him for years are gone! Yes we have spent thousands of dollars (no thanks to Alberta Health Care) but my husband is alive and living a life much richer because of Dr. Risk. I hope that the chronic illnesses that plague your daughter clear up and that the "REAL" doctor's are able to find out the "real" reason for her symptoms!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Best doctor to help deal with Lyme and co-infections! Very helpful and knowledgeable. She gave results that I didn't think were possible. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

The staff here are friendly and professional, and Dr.Risk is a godsend. I have been through treatment for lyme disease from a regular doctor, and from Dr.Risk. Dr. Risk took me seriously, and treated not only my lyme but also underlying issues. It was lot of hard work, but it was great to have someone help me take control of my health. The positive results speak for themselves

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I fully believe in natural health. I believe we need to get back to it. Dr. Risk is very knowledgeable, and I'm grateful she has more than one discipline under hear belt. I definitely feel my health needs are being met, and I've felt most of them have been being ignored by conventional medicine. It's hard sometimes to really stick to it, it requires being discipline, and because it's not yet covered under national health care, it can cost a bit, but you either pay the piper now or you pay later. And I really want to avoid paying the final piper anytime soon. I am so glad I found Dr. Risk. I highly recommend her. But keep in mind, half-assing what she prescribes, won't do you any justice and isn't fair to yourself or her. Really commit. It's what I did, and I feel inifintely better.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014