Ratings for Dr. D. BURKE Haskins

He lies on disability reports for the Department of Labor so that the Government won't have to pay long term disability and medical payments to Federal employees who have been hurt on the job. This guys has no right being in the medical profession. He's a complete disgrace. DO NOT USE HIM as your physician.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

He lied on his report so he could get paid from labor All my righ shoulder abduction was 140 degrees, forward flexion was 120 degrees biceps and triceps diminished reflexes , dorsiflexion was 25 degrees when he gave labor his report full abduction and full flexion I recorded all of the office visit on my cell phone with all your finding its sad doctors lye just to get paid but God got another plan for you fake dr d burke

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Several years ago Dr. B. Haskins repaired a torn rotator cup at Bel Air Hospital outpatient. In my opinion he did a great job and his office staff was very professional from pre-op through post-op.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Absolutely terrible experience. Injured my knee and chose this quack online. Terrible mistake on my part. He x-rayed my knee even though he said it probably wouldn't show anything & it didn't. He said I would need an MRI & he would call me when he got the report. He's had the report for over a month now & I haven't heard anything from him. I've called his office 3 times & get the same response everytime. He'll review the report & someone will call me. I finally gave up and had the MRI results to another orthopaedic specialist. Now I get a bill from this quack Haskins for what he wants me to pay over and above what the insurance company paid. I'd go to a veterinarian before I'd go to this guy again. I strongly urge anyone considering using this guy to re-consider and take your time choosing another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

This doctor replaced my mothers hip, and her leg ended up being much shorter that the other. He said all would be well, and the shortage wasn't much different. She ended up with a bend in her spine, using a cane, and lost her mobility. She had a revision this past year at Good Sam with a good doctor,and all went well, she is in much better shape with this new revision that she EVER was with the hip that Haskins put in. I would avoid him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

He got mad when I asked about a billing question, and walked out on me and my wife. After saying he will charge what he wants, when he wants, and if I don't like it go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Dr. D. BURKE Haskins's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Bel Air, MD