Ratings for Dr. Rosemary Jones

The worst experience. Do not go to this podiatrist, I got a terrible infection that had to be treated with IV antibiotics at the hospital for weeks. I almost lost my toe. Stay far far away.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I work for dr.rosemarry jones for short time . I didn't want go to work It not I was lazy or don't want to work . It was v art unpleasant to work with her she is very cheep don't want you to use only one small paper towel . She don't Don't clean her tools

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

A fantastic Podiatrist as well as a special, sincere person. Every visit is perfect. You can trust this doctor. She always remembers me and all about my history with truthful caring.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I have been taking my Mother to see Dr. Jones for foot care for many years. Dr. Jones is always very cheerful and pleasant with both of us during appointments. My Mother is 92 and her feet are in the best health possible for her age as a result of Dr. Jones' ongoing care.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Jones was extremely helpful. I have been having a foot problem for over a year now, going to various doctors and orthotics places and she was the most thorough, taking the time to listen to everything and answer all my questions and finally gave me the correct diagnosis so that I can begin to heal my foot. She told me I could call her anytime if I had any follow up questions or concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Jones.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I used to work for Dr Jones for a very short while. She is a cranky and mean person to work for. She does not treat her patients nice either. I will never forget when an elderly woman fell in the stairwell to her office hitting her forehead causing it to bleed. I gave the woman a paper towel for the blood and some ice for the swelling. At the end of the day when no one was around Dr Jones came to me, pounded her fist on my desk and said "Why did you waste a good paper towel on that client? There are paper towels closer to the end of the roll with the glue on them, you should have given her that" I was absolutely disgusted, not only with her inappropriate anger towards me...but for her insensitivity towards the elderly lady. I am so so so glad I do not work for her any more. I would never bring my parents to her. She was more concerned about the .05 cents "wasted" than that poor ladies injury. I wish I would have posted this review a long time ago.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

She is not knowledgable office is not hygienic indict think she even steriles her equipment. All she seems to use is a drill and pliers. She made my problem worse. Do not go to her.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Jones was very knowledgeable and helpful! She took the time to explain things to me and was very caring. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Our whole family see Dr. Jones. She's caring, friendly, polite, very knowledgeable and has a great sense of humour. She explains everything to you in layman's language. We drive to see her, from Richmond. Well worth the drive for excellent care.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Rosemary Jones does a great job reducing the callouses my aging feet, and the fungus on my tough toenails. She lightens my day with her good-matured banter and I leave feeling so much better.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013