Ratings for Dr. William Urton

Recently had a wonderful experience at this clinic I’ve been struggling with heel spurs for the last six months and after just one visit I see a huge improvement the doctor seems very knowledgeable and the receptionist is awesome! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Kind personable .. solved my complex biomechanics problem

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Amazing biomechanical understanding and explanation.. my orthotics have helped me return to activity .. awesome!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I have never rated anyone before but I felt I must with this Doctor. EXCEPTIONAL. Knowledgeable, listens to you, never seems hurried. Cared about helping me walk comfortably again. I had been through 2 sets of Orthotics with Kintec and they mad feel like I was a 'problem person'. Never comfortable.Dr. Urton had to adjust my first pair----but smooth sailing after that. I told him---he couldn't possibly retire. Who else would I go to!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Urton and his entire staff are truly remarkable! After moving to BC with my family, I injured my foot. I'm so happy that I stumbled across Dr. Urton on my search for a podiatrist. He went out of his way to assist me and definitely went above and beyond. I can honestly say that I have never received such amazing care from a doctor ever. Wonderful and quick treatment, very punctual, knowledgable and always available to help. Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Although Dr. Urton has a great bedside manner, his helpfulness with my somewhat complicated problem was limited.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015