Ratings for Dr. Chris Ciriello

Great guy! Was good with kids (which is why I am writing this). A+

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I needed a dentist and asked my friends who they suggested and they said Dr. Ciriello - I made appointment - there staff was Amazing - and Dr.Ciriello was so patient and knowledgeable! It was a very relaxing experience !

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Great dentist! Top grades! Family loves him! Thanks Dr

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

wow, completely offended and never bringing my family back to see this dentist. My son had a couple teeth fixed the other day and I could hear him screaming from the waiting room. After the appointment my son said he wasn't completely frozen and he said the dentist couldn't care enough to make sure he was frozen. I wasn't aware that he was seeing ciriello, He has seen a different dentist before from this office and they have been great. I am upset and disappointed!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Cheerful, down to earth guy. Very good with the kids. Recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Great dentist. Very friendly. Nice clinic. Great staff.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Great dentist! Friendly and knowledgable team! Walked me through everything in a way I understood. Totally comfortable

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

The guy is super pompous and a real know it all. The clinic looks really nice and I fell for that.

Submitted July 24, 2015

Outstanding Doctor and great team. I couldn't have asked for better or more caring treatment. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Chris Ciriello is simply the best! Professional and highly skilled in all areas of dentistry. He was sensitive to my needs and ensured I was comfortable during my procedure. You can trust Chris to offer nothing less than the finest level of care. The whole team is top notch in every way and the office feels warm and welcoming. Having Christopher as my dentist even makes me kinda look forward to going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014