Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Knox

Only saw Dr. Knox at 1st appointment then saw Micheal Jones. He is condescending and rude. Doesn't listen or cares. Before he worked for Dr. Knox he had never worked in pain management. He is inexperienced at what he's doing. Angela is very rude and so is the staff. They don't return phone calls or fill out your paperwork. They make u feel like a criminal and several people I have referred to him feel the same way. They get their drug tests mixed up all the time. I'm speaking from experience and people I know who see him and not one person is addicted or has done street drugs. Do not go to this office!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Very rude staff. Rude nurse practitioner. Very hard to schedule. They never answered the phone & then don't return calls. It's very strange how you sit in a room with everyone else while doing your drug test. Hated this place. Very strange!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Angela who works for him is a piece of work, she lies. and does whatever she wants and Dr Knox lets her do it. i do not think he has a clue about anything they do. the staff is the worst i have ever seen.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Had a fine time with the staff.seen Dr know 1 time. That was it. Mike jones should not even be in practice with Dr Knox . He will tear you up and spit you out !!!! I had a very bad experience like all the painful people , human beings, that were pounded like addicts. It's a shame because when I was there at 2st I felt like wow this is finally going to be good and I could get out and be moble wel the 3 month boom !!!!!!!! Went in , EVERYTHING was great pleasant day drive all the way from up north I go in do my thing and he. Comes in and says we have bad news....... So I had to ask, what happened he says I have some other kind of narcotic in my system I said no way, he says I'm not going to argue about it then he laughs and say , what the little fairy come around and out it in my pop. I SAID THAT NOT FUNNY AT ALL. He says I've had enough get out. WOW I COULD NOT BELIVE THAT JUST HAPPENED. Unreal And to top it all off he has red lighted me everywhere I go . Hospitals , doctors office. I ASK HOW IN THE WORLD CAN HE GET AWAY WITH THIS. THE POWR OF THE PEN. I say Dr Knox if you read this it will help you in the long run to get rid of him. Now that I sit here in PAIN I THINK TO MY SELF HECK YOU DONT GIVE 2 rats asses about your patients .

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Incredibly rude & unprofessional office staff @ West Chester office , especially the office manager and front desk staff. It's unfortunate because many of the patients there are clearly in pain but I never feel like anyone really cares (personal experiences and observation).

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Only saw Dr. Knox 2 times and was passed on the the most heartless P.A. Michael Jones. This new P.A. knows nothing and is the most unfriendly and uncaring person I've ever met in the medical field. Please don't go to this practice. This practice is the worst I've ever been to. Don't go.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Agreed this Doctor and his NP and Office mmanager are not friendly and do not take an interest in you and your needs. Spends about 5 mins with you. They never return phone calls either. They don't make you feel comfortable at all. Would not recommend!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Terrible practice! Went there 6 months & only saw Dr Knox on the 1st appt. He's always on vac. The NP only spends enough time w you to fill out scripts and doesn't listen to anything you tell him. When I told him I'm not sleeping due to herniated discs in lower back &muscle spasms, he told me to talk to my PCP. Everything is ran like an assembly line. The staff is very rude especially Angela &she runs the place. You're phone calls will never be returned. If you're looking for a pill mill, this is the place 4 you. If you want a kind, caring office to actually help you with your needs, go somewhere else! I left & found a much better Dr!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

To hard to schedule procedures. Doesn't spend enough time with you!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

The doctor does not listen to your concerns or understand what you are going through. The office is disorganized and no one knows what is going on. I would not recommend being treated by this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Thomas J. Knox's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Middletown, OH