Ratings for Dr. Azalea Norontha

Never been to a doctor's office quite like this ....... To get a hold of anyone on the phone is always a lesson in patience 10 to 20 minutes on hold every time... on a visit ,you are put into room right away but I waited 45 minutes for the doctor to appear and when she did she doesn't speak just goes to computer to look up my record(which she couldn't find) it was in the wrong file. Then told me that she did not prescribe a certain medicine (which I had the bottle for, with her name on it) because it was not listed on the computer... I had my pharmacy fax over the script... no apology! I need a doctor who knows me or at least is somewhat personable Oh and as she left the door open, I heard her complain about me Overall I would not ever recomend her to anybody I hope she retires soon for the sake of her patients health... Needless to say, I found a new doctor under a new health network... hope Strong Health sees this!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012