Ratings for Dr. Andrea Das

Money minded doctor....just for the sake of money she can do anything.Staff is very rude

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

She was horrible , I highly recommend another doctor!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Office staff is amazing! Friendly helpful and understanding. Office goes over and beyond. Dr das is a greedy woman! Treats you differently if you have public aid insurance. Does unnecessary testing. Can be very rude with office staff in front of patients. I had one child with her second time I miscarried and she was so heartless and bitter. Horrible bedside manner everything is always time and money!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I have had three kids under her care. She is very professional, warm and knowledgeable. I live in Plainfield now, but drive for over an hour to see her. She is worth it!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

great experiece with the doctor and the office. Recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Worst Doctor Ever..... Please select a better Doctor and Person for your care... She cannot diagnose a issue due to her poor understanding of Medicine...

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

I want to share with my experience. In 2011 I was diagnosed with fibroids (1 large and 2 small). I was advised to remove them. I had read many articles about these fibroids,and because I am in pre-menopause age, I hoped, they would dry as soon as my menopause started. By the end of 2014, menopause hadn't occured, but my fibroids had grown, deformed my uterus and were causing heavy and long period bleeding. I had developed anemia due to loss of excessive amount of blood. I couldn't go to gym, sauna, I always felt tired and sleepy. Before Thanksgiving I had another appointment with Dr.Kryukov and Dr. Das at Alexian Brothers Hospital. Again, both patiently explained to me the process, methods and advantages of the surgery. Eventually, I was convinced. December 12, 2014 I was admitted at Alexian Brothers Hospital (Women's and Children's Center) Staff was great, very friendly, helped me to go through the preparation (I was very nervous..) The surgery went well, instead of expected 2 hours, it was done in a litlle over 1 hour. Recovery process had no issues, I didn't feel pain in the area of surgery, just some discomfort from anesthesia. If I had known, that the surgery would be that easy, I would have done it long time ago and hadn't missed my favorite activities. It has been one month since my surgery, I feel great, energetic, I should't do any physical activities yet, but it will happen soon. I really liked these doctors Kruykov and Das for their professionalism, confidence and sincerity. Without doubts, I would recommend

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Love her, she has helped me bring 2 babies into the world. Both were high risk pregnancies and I trust her completely. She doesn't sugarcoat things and I like that about her. She is very busy, but has taken the time to get to know me and my family. The staff are so nice and always helpful.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

She told me I was having a miscarriage and that it was a way of the body getting rid abnormalities of the fetus. AND SHE TOLD ME THIS IN THE RECEPTION AREA IN FRONT OF OTHER PATIENTS AND THE FRONT DESK STAFF. She put me on bed rest. No phone follow up. The nursing staff is very sweet and gave me free samples of progesterone so I wouldn't lose my baby because they had a positive attitude and wanted to help. The nursing staff not the doctor. I went for a 2nd opinion. I'm now 11 weeks and everything is perfect. She needs training on how to talk to patients

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013