Ratings for Dr. Robin E. Hilsenrath

She diagnosed me with PCOS although the only indicator of PCOS that I had was that I was infertile, nothing else. I asked her why she thought I had PCOS although I had nothing indicating that I could have PCOS (I was infertile for other reasons ultimately diagnosed correctly at RMANJ where I got pregnant with my twin girls too) and her response was in exact words "Because you are Indian and most Indians have PCOS" !! I was shocked ! I have no family history of PCOS, my weight was normal, no history of irregular periods, USG showed that my ovaries were perfect - yet she diagnosed me with PCOS because of my race ! Crazy ! I was with her for 2 years, like a fool I still chose to stay on with her because her office was close by. She kept me on Metformin for no reason all through and all of my Metformin cycles, 2 IUIs, 1 IVF failed with her after which I left and went to RMANJ.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

For almost 3 years I was told by my former gynecologist that I was in the first stage of breast cancer and by the other dr.'s that I had a brain tumor. This led me into a deep depression and stress not just for myself but my family. It was because of Dr. Hilsenrath's knowledge of women's health that she was able to give be a proper diagnosis and proved all the other dr.'s wrong. I am now on track with my health and am being treated for a high prolactin level. Thank you Dr. Hilsenrath!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

excellent medical knowledge as well as compassionate. best doc ever saw!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Had a great experience with Dr. Hilsenrath. She was extremely knowledgeable and talked with us for quite a long time. Our questions were answered. She didn't rush us at all. We've been looking for answers for years and finally found them.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

I saw her at doctor morgans office in nj... Horrible experience-went to her when i got pregnant and she told me i had a blighted ovum and wait 3 days and if she doesn't see anything she will give me abortion pill. well i went for 2nd opinion with Doc Charles hux he told me to wait it out and not to take anything. so therefore I didnt... and went for a follow up with him and the baby was there with a heart beat. went back to doc.morgans where doc hilsenrath works as well to follow up with them... saw her and she goes look a baby. ugh it made me sick... no i am sorry~ nothing!... and for a female doctor you would think she would have some compassion~ I only went back to that office because I liked doctor morgan... I will never see her AGAIN!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Very positive, warm & caring. She explains everything and lets you know what she is doing.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Very knowlegeable, very compassionate and thorough

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Robin E. Hilsenrath's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, NJ