Ratings for Dr. Melanie Ursell

I saw her a few years ago and was misdiagnosed. As well she or her staff never got back to my family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I was referred to this Dr? many months a go and have yet to here from her or any staff. I have called a number of times only to have a message recorder tell me that someone will get back to me in 24 to 48 hours............still no response. She is a waste of time . I will report her to the Minister of Health.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Doctor unreachable, won't let patient speak, speaks down to patients, never available for appointments, only prescribes drugs and has only done one hands on examination which are suppose to happen monthly for post concussion syndrome in two years

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Knowledgeable and professional I appreciate her assistance.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Figured out what the other doctors couldn't. I am grateful for both her knowledge and unhurried compassion.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Really cared. Medical expertise on all recent updated information appreciated.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Extremely rude to me and others in the room (her own staff). Told me she found nothing. I am always very polite and was actually in shock with how she talked. Told my doctor, who found another specialist and he made diagnosis quickly and has me feeling quite good on medications. No excuse for her poor manners and approach.

Submitted January 30, 2017

Helped me fully heal from a concussion. Very knowledgeable. While I still see people with concussions symptoms years after injury, Ursell's strategy of "shutting everything down" has kept me symptom free for years.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Natalie Noonan i have never had a cancellation or a no show??? she is amazing, she trained under dr oconnor at st mikes she specializes in MS but does all neurological work they are very thorough and i have never felt rushed. she keeps in contact with my other dr's, so far so good, it has been a year now that i have been seeing her

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014