Ratings for Dr. Melanie Ursell

I agree with the writer of July 8. I had a similar experience. The secretary is completely unprofessional and condescending. This office has no regard to the time you take to travel out of town just to arrive and have them say that Dr, Ursell was called away. I never did get to see Dr. or so because I was too frustrated with the way they were in that office.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

My daughter has MS. Dr. Ursell has stopped the progression and has basicly given her a better life.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Great experience with her, very open to ideas of my own towards my Ms

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I was diagnosed with MS in November 2016. Dr. Ursell has been an amazing resource and very diligent and caring. She is completely professional and I would recommend her services and expertise to anyone suffering from neurological problems.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

To the writer of July 8/2017...If you feel as strongly as you have written, perhaps a complaint to the College Of Physicians & Surgeons of Ontario might be in order. Yours would not be the first complaint about cancelled appointments etc. Go to the CPSO site & look it up. Ultimately the Dr is responsible for the performance or lack of performance in the office.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr Ursell needs to concentrate on getting her office staffed and managed with caring, proficient staff. I had an appointment cancelled 3 times over the past month by 3 different staff. No one ever answers the telephone or returns a message. Absolute terrible service. My family physician's office called to say they received a note from Dr Uriel's office stating I have missed 2 appointments. Nonsense! Someone keeps cancelling my appointment and rescheduling! I tried for a week to re confirm my appointment this past week with no return calls. I went to the Dr who referred me to see if they could confirm my appointment as it was this past Friday late in afternoon. I had to come from out of town and my husband had to take time off work to drive me. My Dr got no phone response. She faxed Dr Ursel's office and received fax back in 30 mins stating I have appointment. So my husband and I travel there. When we arrive the secretary is rude stating there is no way I have an appointment. Dr Uriel is away. Long story but needless to say I was upset. No one knows what they are doing there. Beyond disorganized. I have never seen any office run like this. Secretary basically blamed me. I will not reschedule. I will not go back. Worst experience with a Dr's office.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I saw her a few years ago and was misdiagnosed. As well she or her staff never got back to my family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I was referred to this Dr? many months a go and have yet to here from her or any staff. I have called a number of times only to have a message recorder tell me that someone will get back to me in 24 to 48 hours............still no response. She is a waste of time . I will report her to the Minister of Health.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Doctor unreachable, won't let patient speak, speaks down to patients, never available for appointments, only prescribes drugs and has only done one hands on examination which are suppose to happen monthly for post concussion syndrome in two years

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Knowledgeable and professional I appreciate her assistance.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017