Ratings for Dr. Catherine Thomas Guy

I had a great experience with Dr Thomas-Guy for myself and my son. She did a through examination of both of us. I greatly appreciate her service.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr.Thomas-Guy has been very supportive and helpful during my current severe depression. She is attentive, compassionate and patient. This ordeal has not been easy for me, but she encourages me and guides me in the right direction. She has been very professional and cooperative each time I consult with her. She also does not rush the appointment and answers all my medical concerns. She has been a God sent more than a few times, not only me, but for my elderly parents and children as well. She is by far the best general practitioner I've ever consulted. Particularly pleasing (since I am anglophone) is her bilingualism and ability to get a quick appointment. Her staff is also a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Très bon médecin, je l'adore. Elle prends son temps et est très à l'écoute.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Un médecin incompétent. Elle ne fait pas attention a les details.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

This dr should not be practicing. My mother was in hospital 3 times within a year under her care. This dr should be embarrassed. How can a patient be hospitalized a few times in one year and a doctor not find this curious? She does not even question anything nor investigate this? Wow. Incompetence. My mother is in hospital 3rd time and she has a red, huge mark on her arm, no scratches. The bad sibling says my mom scratched herself. How come dr guy does not investigate or report it? This seems like elderly abuse. Is she waiting for it to be too late? Thanks for your great service. You should be so proud!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Très patiente et à l'écoute de nos demandes. Elle a pris le temps de nous expliquer certains concepts.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Je suis bien satisfaite. Dr Thomas-Guy a été à l'écoute de mes problèmes. Très gentille et compétente.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012