Ratings for Dr. Catherine Thomas Guy

Dr Thomas Guy a été mon médecin il y a près de 20 ans à Chicoutimi et depuis, je cherche encore un médecin aussi attentive, compréhensive et compétente qu'elle. Malheureusement, même si j'habite aussi Montréal depuis 18 ans, mon porte feuille ne permet pas d'aller au privé. Après tout ce temps je ne l'ai pas oublié, comme vous voyez, j'ai pris la peine de la chercher à nouveau. Elle ne peut qu'être au sommet de sa pratique tant d'années plus tard. Bonne continuité Dr Catherine Thomas Guy. Audrey Bilodeau

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Dr Catherine Thomas Guy has been my doctor for 4 years. She is caring,empathetic, patient. She is very thorough ,takes her time and listens. By far the best physician I have known!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

We were very satisfied with Dr. Catherine Thomas Guy. She was very thural during the examination, and extremely patient. She addressed all of our questions and concerns. She took the initiative to do a follow up phone call with us after our initial appointment, which was greatly appreciated as most doctors do not do this. She personally called several clinics until she found one in our area that could give us an appointment for special tests. I strongly recommend her and I would not hesitate to contact her again.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr Thomas-Guy for myself and my son. She did a through examination of both of us. I greatly appreciate her service.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr.Thomas-Guy has been very supportive and helpful during my current severe depression. She is attentive, compassionate and patient. This ordeal has not been easy for me, but she encourages me and guides me in the right direction. She has been very professional and cooperative each time I consult with her. She also does not rush the appointment and answers all my medical concerns. She has been a God sent more than a few times, not only me, but for my elderly parents and children as well. She is by far the best general practitioner I've ever consulted. Particularly pleasing (since I am anglophone) is her bilingualism and ability to get a quick appointment. Her staff is also a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Très bon médecin, je l'adore. Elle prends son temps et est très à l'écoute.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Un médecin incompétent. Elle ne fait pas attention a les details.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

This dr should not be practicing. My mother was in hospital 3 times within a year under her care. This dr should be embarrassed. How can a patient be hospitalized a few times in one year and a doctor not find this curious? She does not even question anything nor investigate this? Wow. Incompetence. My mother is in hospital 3rd time and she has a red, huge mark on her arm, no scratches. The bad sibling says my mom scratched herself. How come dr guy does not investigate or report it? This seems like elderly abuse. Is she waiting for it to be too late? Thanks for your great service. You should be so proud!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Très patiente et à l'écoute de nos demandes. Elle a pris le temps de nous expliquer certains concepts.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Je suis bien satisfaite. Dr Thomas-Guy a été à l'écoute de mes problèmes. Très gentille et compétente.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012