Ratings for Dr. Emily Devereaux

Dr Devereaux is very kind & caring. I saw her at the walk in clinic today. She is what every doctor should be intelligent & caring.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Over several years, I have found this Clinic and front office team very difficult to deal with. There seems to be very little accountability for "patient care" and follow up.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

She is amazing. So sweet and caring. Answers all questions and doesnt rush at all.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

AMAZING doctor. I just started going to her in my 3rd trimester and could not be more pleased. She has answered every question I have had in a friendly manner. She has went above and beyond at every appointment to make me feel comfortable and well taken care of. The nurses and front end staff are very pleasant also :)

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

She is a excellent Dr. She is the first dr to take the time to ask in depth questions and she shares everything. She is thorough. I had her for 2 pregnancies aswell. Very professional compassionate and informative.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Doctor Devereausx has been a wonderful doctor... easy to deal with, she listens to thoughts and questions and has been fantastic with my 90 year old mother and myself.. She's great!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I have been going to this doctor for my pregnancy and do not like her! She spends maybe 5 minutes with me literally I timed it and then was gone. I am in my third trimester hello..... she doesn't listen to me and I feel like I'm just bothering her and that my unborn child is not important. I have never had this experience before, when I was pregnant before this my other doctor in Calgary was fantastic. I try to bring up fears or questions and she brushes them off. Very unprofessional!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

This doctor helped deliver my baby and was great!!! I did not know her at all and delivery was the first day we met, so I was glad to have such a kind and thoughtful doctor!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Amazing doctor. I looked many years for female doctor and it was worth the wait. Very knowledgeable and understanding I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr Devereaux is awesome, to the point and knows what she's talking about. She is the first Dr that I have ever been to that actually is concerned with my well-being!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012