Ratings for Dr. Diana Hong

Dr Hong is absolutely amazing right from our meet and greet to my diagnosis and now pregnancy! Wait times happen but are minimal, and understandable as I have never been rushed out when it was my turn! Throughout my journey Dr. Hong has taken the time to contact me to check in and see how I was doing under the care of specialists as reports would reach her desk, I have never had that amount of genuine compassion from any health practitioner! There are no words that can express my gratitude to Dr. Hong, so greatful to have her as my doctor! Thanks for all that you do!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr Hong is thorough and knowledgable. She takes her time and never makes us feel rushed . I love her cheerful demeanour and gentle nature. I have never had a problem with her staff, they have always been understanding and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Hong is such a great Dr with good bedside manners. She always listens to your concerns and does not rush you out the door. She is very thorough and makes sure that you are getting the most out of your visit. I really appreciate how warm and friendly she is and looks for the best treatment for your needs.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

My family LOVE Dr. Hong. She is thorough and professional. She is not the kind of doctor who throws a prescription at you without properly checking you out. She is fantastic with kids. I feel so incredibly lucky that we found her when we moved to Edmonton!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Hong for a couple of years and have been very happy with my care

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

The reason that I have rated the staff as a 4 is because I have not gone to this doctor for very long and do not know the staff that well. Any time that I have been there they have been helpful. She is on time every time that I have went to see her. She has always been helpful in finding information if she did not know the answer to a question that I asked. She has been very knowledgeable or willing to find the information to answer the question that I have had. I would recommend her to young women who are looking for a good female doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I agree with the comment dated 8/20/2012. The receptionist is very rude. I called today and started to explain that I'm looking for a family doctor but before I could even get a full sentence out the receptionist cut me off and stated "None of the doctors here are accepting new patients. They all have over 3000 clients." End of call....nice....

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I have not had a family doctor in years, so when I found Dr. Hong( who was also female) I was estatic. She does see new patients but ONLY if they do not have any other family doctor. She is a gentle, friendly and khowledgable doctor. She never ever rushes you and thoroughlly goes over any concerns you may have. The office is very clean and the staff are always friendly. Some times you have to wait a bit because she gets behind, but at least you know she's not just rushing you out. She cares and I always feel that way when I see her. Thanks Dr. Hong!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

I initially had a difficult time trying to book an appointment at this clinic after my doctor retired. When I called in Dec 2012 to book for Jan 2013, I was told her schedule was not available for Jan 2013 yet and to call back in early Jan 2013. I called Jan. 2, 2013 and was told her schedule is full and to try the third week of Jan. for early Feb. 2013. I didn't wait until the third week, I called the second week of Jan. and again I was told early Feb. 2013 appointments had been taken and the soonest appointment would be mid-Feb. It was frustrating, however when I finally got in to see Dr. Hong, she explained to me there were limited Meet & Greet appointments. I wish her staff would have informed me of this. Dr. Hong was professional and explained that regular appointments are allocated 15 mins. only and annual check-ups are 30 mins. which I'm fine with. At least I'll know I won't have to wait too long to see her. I like the idea of getting in and out with no time wasted.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

I just met Dr. Hong for the first time this past week. After years of not having a family doctor, i was delighted to meet Dr. Hong. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The office was tidy. They were a little behind schedule but it was worth the wait. Dr. Hong, is exceptional, she didn't make me feel rushed with our short time, and answered all of my questions - not your typical one or two concerns per appointment - which is fantastic. We went through all the members of my family with issues with their health. I agree with her views on not pushing antibiotics. I hope to have Dr. Hong as my family doctor for years!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013