Ratings for Dr. Carrie Kollias

Dr. Kollias made my first surgery a great experience. She was very friendly, knowledgeable and approachable. Unfortunately for her, the front desk receptionist at the clinic in the hospital was terrible. She was not personable and seemed irritated that anyone was there. The nurses in the clinic were fantastic. It such a shame that the receptionist was so bad. Would recommend a change with that staff member but Dr. kollias and the nurses were phenomenal!!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

She was one of my brothers doctor when he got a skin infection on his leg , she was very concerned and helpful and a very great doctor . Such an inspiring doctor .

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Thank you for giving me back the use of my right arm! Surgery was a great success . If you are looking for a surgeon with up to date knowledge, great skills and bedside manners look no further!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. Operated on my right shoulder . No pain in shoulder right after .

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

She took very good care of me, and listened to everything I had to say.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Went to her when my baby daughter was diagnosed with hip dysphasia. She was thorough and experienced with treating this problem. Wore brace for three months with ultrasounds every six weeks until it became normal. We are good to go!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. In January I snapped my femur in half and she put me back together. In 6 months I was walking unassisted. Now 9 months, I'm as good as new, with the added ability of predicting the weather. The staff at Lethbridge hospital were amazing. I cannot thank Dr Kollias and her staff enough. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

She followed me closely after a shoulder fracture and kept me well informed as to the risks and benefits of various treatment options. I ended up needing surgery which she arranged to be done by another surgeon. She listened to all my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014