Ratings for Dr. Hari Ondiveeran

Dr, Hari is the kindest, most caring doctor you will ever meet. He puts in countless hours to be there for his patients. He gave amazing care to my father and incredible support to our family during a difficult time, We are lucky to have him in Saint John. Thank you Dr. Hari for all you do.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Very personable, caring and stayed right with us for 2 hours in er and excellent follow up afterward.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Did not have surgery but was treated very poorly in Regional while a patient 2 MTHS ago. How he gets 5 stars is beyond me as I have had friends have surgery and did not turn out good.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Dr Hari guided my family through the last hours of my father's life with kindness and compassion. We could not have asked for better care for my father and for us.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Love Dr Hari ....tells you as it is and cares about his patients....has just the right mix of seriousness and humour and knows how to make you feel at ease during a stressful and scary time....😀

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

He is one of the sweetest doctors I have ever meet He truly cares for his patients and he cares if there in pain God bless you

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Ondiveeran literally saved my life after I had major complications from an initial minor surgery with another doctor that went horribly wrong. Dr. Ondiveeran performed major emergency surgery on me and, while it was touch and go, managed to pull me through. I can never fully express my gratitude to him for what he did for me and my family. On top of that, he is a great guy.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Very nice doctor ...................................

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Hari Ondiveeran! There are no words to properly rate this Kind, humouous Genius! He is also a Dr. who talks to his patients and explained everything he did for me. This was my second surgery by Dr. Hari and just like the first time he gets a Gold Star! Thanks

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

The Doctor was very helpful and explained everything in its entirety. He was probably the best doctor i have seen in my life

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013