Ratings for Dr. Steven Richmond

Dr. Richmond explained my procedure clearly and stayed after hours to perform it. He's highly competent and caring. He also called me in the evening at home to see how I was doing. My whole family has switched to see Dr Richmond since. I would recommend him to anyone who needs periodontal services.The office staff are very friendly, pleasant, professional and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Please please stay away. I had crown lengthening surgery and upon a check up visit I fell asleep in his chair because I was very sick. I was told I was waiting for an xray to develop. So while I was asleep this guy re-shaped my teeth. What? I tried to take the case to the Royal College of Dental Surgeons but found out that doctors stand up for doctors. I could not prove it and could not afford a lawyer. What was a periodontist touching my teeth for? Why didn't his assistant stop him? He wrecked my teeth to a point where I needed full mouth reconstruction. There were many fractures and jagged edges. Sometimes he'd act nice and sometimes he was grumpy mean so his character was inconsistent. After this experience I am terrified of Toronto dentists. To heck with Canada .. I went to Mexico and received fantastic work.

Submitted April 27, 2013