Ratings for Dr. Eric Davenport

very pleased with my experience with Dr. Davenport, surgery went as expected, great bedside care, office follow up went smoothly. Did not like new office, but staff is great, Barb and Rochelle are great secretaries.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Absolutely terrible. All I've had is problems, no idea about my case and canceled appointments, re scheduled appointments. Terrible secretary

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

As I write this the doctor is 15 min late for my appointment to discuss 4 biopsy’s that we’re removed, I came in for the time scheduled and called in advance. Al to arrive and wait in an uncomfortable waiting area surrounded by other patients and watched as they called other patients in during my scheduled appointment time.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Was rushed through my appointment. Secretary is horrible.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Worse General surgeon in town unprofessional,does not explain anything

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Amazing Doctor! Couldn't be more thankful for having him care for our daughter...

Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Davenport is very personable. Bedside manner exceptional. Spoke with my husband after procedure as I was sedated and still groggy.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Excellent surgeon. His care and expertise was exceptional. I found him very intelligent and down to earth. His secretary is amazing as well very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Was referred to him for laparoscopic gallbladder removal surgery. His secretary was very helpful, they managed to fit me in to see the Dr right away. I saw him only 3 weeks after being referred to him.. and my surgery was booked 2 weeks after my pre-op appointment with him. I had the opportunity to have surgery done the following friday after my appointment with him, but declined as I was out of town. But anyway! His secretary was very helpful, the Dr himself was very punctual, and also very kind. He made me feel better about the surgery ( was very nervous about it) and took time to answer all of my questions. However the day of the surgery I was told that I would have the chance to talk to him before surgery started, but didn't get to, which the nurses were surprised about. The surgery itself went very well, I had no problems after with healing, and the post-op appointment with him also went very well. Overall I would recommend him, he does his job very well! I would definitely go back to see him for any other surgeries/scopes/procedures, etc.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

I have had a number of colonoscopies by Dr. Davenport. He is amazing and very down to earth. He's easy to talk to and knows what he's doing. He explains the procedure and gives you the answers you need to know. I would highly recommend him for surgery and if I ever need surgery I will be requesting him. He is funny and we always have a chuckle! I feel very comfortable around him and his secretary is very kind and helpful. Nothing but a good experience every time I visit the office or have a procedure!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016