Ratings for Dr. Helen Krips

Absolute disgusting Doctor. Prescribes me medications for years without doing a set of general Obs, see another Doctor and find out that I suffer from Hypotension and this medication is not OK for me. Have a Pap smear and she doesn't put it on the system. All other health issues, She says she has no recollection of my health issues, prints out my file from her screen and hands it to me with ALL OF THEM written down. Very rude, interrupts me, gives poor advice Eg.'Just wait and see how it goes' - a week later in the Emergency room waiting on Surgery.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Very professional, helpful, caring doctor who takes the time to explain and discuss your medical issues.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr Krips was EXTREMELY rude to me. I admit my issue was rather difficult and that she couldn't deal with it entirely, however, when I asked for help regarding what I should do she would not help me. I tried to explain my situation and she continuously interrupted me and spoke to me in a pretentious matter. It ended with her saying she would not help me. How can I doctor refuse to help a patient? All I needed her to do was suggest another doctor I could see or someone else I could speak to and she said it wasn't her responsibility. This isn't the first time either. 8 years ago I saw her because I had a sudden on set of weight gain for no reason as my eating habits had not changed and I already ate healthy. Her only advice was to stop eating so much. I thought doctors were paid a lot of money to help people, not send them away because they can't be bothered to go the extra step every now and again.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012