Ratings for Dr. K Papo

She is smug and superior, hates to be challenged when she is obviously wrong. Spends most of the appointment making notes on her computer but doesn't have any idea of your problem next time you see her. She may be funny and pretty as some comments say buy that doesn't help the fact that she does a poor job for her patients.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I have high blood pressure/heart issues. She doesn't even check my blood pressure when I come in UNLESS I ASK. She told me that I could not have a specific heart test because people abuse the health care system here and I didn't fit the criteria exactly. (After consult with a heart specialist, he ordered the test because I needed it.) Don't kid yourself, she doesn't care about you. That is obvious. As for her receptionist... I came in with an abviously broken finger and could not get her to ask the doctor to sign for an xray. Then I could go to Oceanside Clinic. I had to make an appointment (for at the earliest 3 weeks from then) or travel to emergency in Nanaimo or Port Alberni. Unfortunately she is not a rare case here in the area.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Very high on herself, unwilling to send me to a specialist which my NEW Dr did immediately. Way too long of wait time to see her and never on schedule.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

During the appointment I feel that she would rather no connection, no rapport. She doesn't want your input, she just wants to tell you what you are going to do, period. She never asks how things are now with that last problem (that was bad enought to warrant a visit to her) Doesn't inquire if it was satisfactorily taken care of or not. If I could get another Dr., I would.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Her receptionist is a severe hag!! Dr papo is an amazing dr!! I feel like she might have too many patients though, every time I need to get in it's ATLEAST a week or more!! I will prob be looking for a new dr with less of a wait time. It a bit ridiculous now and she is STILL taking more on.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Over the 3 or so years I have been her patient, I have seen a decline in the quality of care. Looks like she is trying to squeeze too many patients in and is therefore too rushed to be thorough. Yes, she is a delightful person, but I want a doctor not a funny friend.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Not very friendly , no time to listen. very arrogant.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

You can not find detailed a better Dr. Funny, polite and cares

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012