Dr. Andrea Herschorn

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrea Herschorn

Dr. Herschorn is considerate, knowledgeable, helpful, honest and excellent at what she does. She makes her patients feel comfortable and valued, as well as well cared for. She demonstrates total dedication to achieving the best results possible, and educates her patients about what would work best for them. Totally trustworthy in skill and knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

From her website: “She has advanced training in issues related to the skin”. Note: she’s a family doctor not a dermatologist or plastic surgeon

Submitted December 7, 2018

Very disappointed with my results. She portrays herself as a specialist and is only a family dr since 2011. Come down off your high horse Andrea

Submitted October 17, 2018

Really pleased with my results. My husband is too:)

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr Andrea is amazing!! She fixed my frown lines with Botox and gave me beautiful cheeks with filler. The treatment was painless and I didn’t bruise at all! And my friends have told me I look great but can’t tell why because everything is so natural. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

I am so excited with my face! I have had such horrible frown lines and thanks to Dr andrea I look like I’m 10 years younger. I have Guly recommend her work!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Very disappointed in the service I received My lips are horrible and had to seek treatment at a plastic surgeon to fix it. Would not recommend

Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Andrea Herschorn is truly amazing at what she does, I cannot say enough about her! She is not only talented but really easy to talk to. She listens to your concerns and gives her honest opinion on what she believes will make you look more youthful while still managing to make you look natural and not overdone. I highly recommend her, she is beyond AMAZING!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr. Herschorn. She is incredibly knowledgeable and skilled in facial injectables. She took extra time to really listen to my concerns to make sure what she suggested was the best treatment for what I wanted -- something many doctors tend to gloss over. It also helps that she is a doctor, not just a nurse injector, so she is highly qualified. She did a great job explaining the procedures before and during treatment, and most importantly, left me with amazing results. I could tell with every injection she was assessing my face carefully to make sure she used just enough product to achieve a youthful look without going overboard. The results are so subtle but 100% worth it. I look like myself, just a younger, more awake, less tired, better version of myself. Thank you Dr. Herschorn!! Highly highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Herschorn is such a sweetheart and her work is great. She used restylane for my lips and they look amazing. No sign of duck lips or trout pout here, just nice full and even lips :) so happy!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Andrea Herschorn's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients