Ratings for Dr. Andrea Herschorn

Dr Andrea Herschorn is a superb physician. She is very skillfull and very well oriented in the field of cosmetic procedures. Her bedside manner are impeccable. She takes time with patients and explains the whole procedure with details. She did amazing job with Juviderm fillers for me ,achieving a very natural look. Dr Herschorn is a true asset to the clinic.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

My first cosmetic procedure ever & I am very pleased with my experience! I was extremely apprehensive about getting fillers & had done tons of research prior, so much in fact that I was talking myself out of the procedure. Once I decided I wanted to give it a try, I began looking at where & who finally settling on Dr Herschorn by reading reviews & looking at pictures of her work. I was very nervous at my consultation but was immediately put at ease by her friendly & warm personality, she understood all my concerns & spent time answering all my questions as well as explaining everything. One of my main concerns was looking overdone & she understood this completely. Dr Herschorn takes her time with you & you are not rushed which I appreciated, my appointment went really well & I am very happy with the results - I appreciate the conservative approach as you can always do more later. Looking refreshed & natural makes a huge difference. I will definitely return as well as recommend her. The clinic staff at the front desk was also very welcoming which is an added bonus to the experience.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Andrea is AMAZING! I was very nervous about getting cosmetic injections and I did a lot of research prior to booking a consultation let alone an appointment... because who are we kidding this is my face!! I booked consultations with three other doctors and Dr Andrea. I decided to proceed with cosmetic enhancements with Dr Andrea because I found her to be the most knowledgeable, she had great bedside manner and an active social media showcasing her work! Pre-During and Post procedure she was great! I highly recommend her... see for yourself http://instagram.com/doctorandrea

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Herschorn is caring and a true perfectionist. She is all about making sure her client is happy and comfortable with her interventions. I have never looked better!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I am in love with my lips, thanks to Dr Herschorn. This was my first experience with lip fillers, I was really nervous going into the procedure. Dr Herschorn was amazing, she made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. I really loved her attention to detail. She was very keen on making sure things were perfect! I am so happy with the results. :)

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I'm normally not the one to write a review, but Dr Herschorn deserves a great review. I went in on a Friday and I got botox in my frown lines, under my eyes and arms pits (for sweating). I also got lip injections. Dr Herschorn is so friendly and made me feel such at ease. My lips were swollen for the first day but that is it. I woke up the next day and everything was perfect. I am so happy with my results and would go back to her again. SHE IS THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Herschorn by far is the best cosmetic doctor I have been to and the reason is she is the FIRST DOCTOR that ever LISTENED to me which I appreciated more than anything. She is kind and patient and very understanding in wanting to help you achieve the results you desire while looking natural and NOT overdone. I'm finally relieved I found someone I can TRUST with fillers. She made my cheeks look so natural and beautiful Im ver impressed with how talented and how skilled she is. Also the girls at the front are super kind : ).. Thank you Dr. Herschorn you did a wonderful job with my cheeks and thank you for being patient and understanding with me. I am super glad I found you with all my heart.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

She fixed my hormones and my wrinkles!! What more can I ask for? Love Dr. Andrea!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Herschorn is great! I had a lip augmentation with her and she did such a wonderful job. Very pleased with the results and would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Herschorn is so pleasant and very professional. I have been to her on several appointments and very pleased with the results. I don't feel overdone! Everything looks natural to me. thank you Dr. Herschorn for being so helpful and informative of all the products. Very comfortable to deal with and would recommend her to my family and friends

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Andrea Herschorn's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients