Dr. Andrea Herschorn

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrea Herschorn

I had a great experience with Dr. Herschorn. She is incredibly knowledgeable and skilled in facial injectables. She took extra time to really listen to my concerns to make sure what she suggested was the best treatment for what I wanted -- something many doctors tend to gloss over. It also helps that she is a doctor, not just a nurse injector, so she is highly qualified. She did a great job explaining the procedures before and during treatment, and most importantly, left me with amazing results. I could tell with every injection she was assessing my face carefully to make sure she used just enough product to achieve a youthful look without going overboard. The results are so subtle but 100% worth it. I look like myself, just a younger, more awake, less tired, better version of myself. Thank you Dr. Herschorn!! Highly highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Herschorn is such a sweetheart and her work is great. She used restylane for my lips and they look amazing. No sign of duck lips or trout pout here, just nice full and even lips :) so happy!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr Andrea Herschorn did my fillers and injectables. I feel amazing. She is very knowledgeable and nice. I strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I have been working with Dr. Herschorn for several years. She has always gone above & beyond, cares about my needs as a patient and has an excellent bedside as well as professional code of conduct. She is extremely talented at what she does and I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to look & feel their best**

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Andrea Herschorn did my lip filler for me and I absolutely loved it! They looked natural and perfectly plump, not over the top. She is incredibly easy to talk to and cares about making you look and feel exactly the way you want.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I have to say that I have been to multiple injectors,... by far Dr. Herschorn is the best I have gone to. If you are looking to still looking like yourself and not the typical cookie cutter injection look, then Dr .Herschorn is the way to go. She brings your face back to looking like it used to. She is extremely nice and does excellent work. I strongly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I have seen Dr. Andrea Herschorn twice already! She is an amazing doctor. I have had long lasting, beautiful results with her both times. She has very warm energy and knows exactly what she is doing. I cannot wait for my third visit with her!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Extremely unsatisfied with her work , even more unsatisfied with the quality of service!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Extremely disappointed ! Stay away from her If you're thinking about getting filler injections She doesn't know how to inject properly ! hello its my face you are talking about !! Waste of money and time ! I ended up going somewhere else to fix my face !

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr Andrea Herschorn is a superb physician. She is very skillfull and very well oriented in the field of cosmetic procedures. Her bedside manner are impeccable. She takes time with patients and explains the whole procedure with details. She did amazing job with Juviderm fillers for me ,achieving a very natural look. Dr Herschorn is a true asset to the clinic.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Andrea Herschorn's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients