Dr. Andrea Herschorn

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrea Herschorn

I am blown away by Dr. Andrea's talent. I was nervous about getting under-eye filler, but she took her time examining my face and discussing my desired outcome and questions that I had. She is incredibly warm and friendly and knows how to put her patients at ease. She encouraged me throughout the entire process and always made sure the pain level was minimal through various techniques that she uses (for me there was really no pain involved). Above all, my results are phenomenal! I look like myself, but a much more rested version :) I am so happy I found Dr. Andrea, she is a true gem.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2020

Dr. Andrea is amazing! She is my go to for all things face! I love her new office it's perfect and I also love that she is a perfectionist when it comes to my look. Oh can I also say that it never hurts which is a huge bonus. I've seen a couple docs before and I'm sticking with her!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2020

I want to share my very highest recommendation for Dr. Andrea Herschorn. She is an incredibly talented cosmetic doctor who keeps up-to-date on the latest techniques and provides incredible results that look natural and beautiful, while keeping her patients’ budget in mind. I can’t say enough about her kind manner and lovely personality,. I particularly appreciate that she does a fresh assessment at every appointment to ensure that she is only doing as much as is needed to get the very best results, without overfilling. After seeing her a few times, with fantastic results from every visit, I would never see anyone else for fillers or Botox. She is simply the best.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2019

The idea of allowing or trusting someone to manipulate, enhance or even touch our faces is terrifying. I was terrified. But I wasn't happy with my appearance and decided to give injections a try. I cannot begin to express how happy I am that I trusted Dr. Herschorn with my face. She made me instantly feel comfortable and safe. Dr. Herschorn is meticulous in her examinations and it is this attention to detail that sets her apart from other doctors. She is precise, gentle, and thorough. Not only did she deliver on what I hoped for, she exceeded my expectations. Lines are smoothed while still natural looking. In addition to correcting my problem areas she made sure to focus on preventing future damage. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my face. She is the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

First I wanted to say I could hang out and talk to Dr. Andrea all day! Thank you for always making me feel so comfortable and answering all my questions. I always look forward to my filler appointments with you (as silly as that may sound). My under eyes results amaze me everyday. I have struggled with my hollow under eyes since I can remember. It was always something that made me so self conscious. Before filler, there was no amount of concealer was able to help with the illusion of brightness. Furthermore, when I do wear makeup, the application is so smooth as all my creases are gone. I’m so pleased with my results. I was shocked how comfortable and painless the actual process was and how there was no down time as I did not have any bruising. Thank you so much again!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

When it was my good fortune to have recently met Dr Herschorn, I had already had several sessions of facial fillers over the years with others, but never ever experienced the degree of skilled perfection that Dr Herschorn provides Truly Dr Herschorn is an artist !! From the beginning she listened attentively and offered suggestions and I put complete confidence in her approach; that is to achieve the best result . She listened to what I was looking for, one that was a subtle result and look refreshed with "what is it about you that seems differnt" look.. Dr Herschorn started with smaller injections and over the course of several weeks, she put the "finishing touches" that gave me the result I totally wanted. Never overdone. Dr. Herschorn is utmost professional and has the hest patient approach I have ever experienced. I cannot say enough about her skill and professionalism . I am just beyond thrilled with the results and Dr Herschorn explained that we can always do slight touch-ups whenever I felt the need. The facial filler injections were painless and her calming manner during th procedures was so appreciated. I truly wish I had found her years earlier. She gave me the look what I was striving for...subtle and refreshed. Her staff at the front desk is highly professional and extremely courteous. What a fantastic experience I had. Dr. Herschorn, thank you for giving me that great feeling of looking and feeling good. You are truly one of a kind . I would highly recommend anyone to look no further after a consultation with you. You are the best there is, and I am talking from experience. A thousand percent happy!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2019

I've had the pleasure of being Dr. Andrea Herschorn's patient for some time. What brought me to her were stubborn under eye circles and hollows which have plagued me since I was a teen. No matter how much sleep, water, iron supplements, or makeup I tried, nothing would help. Now I wonder “Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s Dr. Andrea!” Dr. Andrea's consultative approach ensures that your goal of a natural look is achieved. In every visit you can trust that she does just enough to provide great results, but not too much. Above all, Dr. Andrea delivers you the best version of yourself, and is the perfect secret weapon.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

Excellent cosmetic physician. She is highly skilled and super friendly. She made me feel very relaxed. The cosmetic procedures she suggested produced a very subtle look that left me looking well-rested and bright. I feel great!!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Dr. Andrea is very skilled . She did a fantastic job on my under eye hollows , this is a very complex area to inject...she knows exactly how to treat this area and deliver excellent results. She was very patient and explains everything in detail. Highly recommended .

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Dr. Herschorn is amazing! She really takes her time with patients and is extremely skilled. She knows how to create beautiful and natural results and does not push services or try to sell additional unneeded procedures. She is wonderful!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Dr. Andrea Herschorn's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company