Ratings for Dr. K VanEssen

I have been a patient of Dr. Sutton and Dr. Chappell since 1997 and I have been seeing Dr. VanEssen exclusively for the last 2 years. She is the most thorough and most knowledgeable family doctor I have ever had. She makes me feel like she is always on my side and does everything to get to the bottom of things. She listens to me, and she totally gets me. I cannot say enough great things about her and feel truly blessed that she is my doctor. I would also like to say that the girls (especially Fab) are amazing and go above and beyond to help in any way they can!!!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

My family and myself have been patients for a long time, we think the world of Dr VanEssen she is down to earth and works hard for her patients. We are blessed to have such an amazing Dr for our Family. Because in this day and age I believe good Drs are a rare find.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

If you want your child apprehended go see van essen.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I went to Maternity Meadows for both my pregnancies. The girls at the front desk are amazing, they remembered me when i walked in after two years with my second preg. Dr VanEssen is wonderful, spends as much time as needed in each apt, very sympathetic, knowlagable and friendly. Doesn't drop any issue and has always requested tests for my compalints.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013