Dr. David M. Epstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David M. Epstein

As an active 39-year-old runner, it was very important to me that Dr Epstein cares about returning his patients to the quality-of-life they expect.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I am writing to express how impressed I was with Dr. David Epstein care during my rotator cuff repairs. With each injury (1 to each shoulder) he was very thorough in his diagnostics procedures and able to clearly explain my problem, tell me the options and he walked me through the surgical procedures. He showed great confidence in achieving his surgical goals (1 of my should would probably never be a 100%) and shared his success rate for such a surgery when I asked. Dr. Epstein was always attentive in my follow up visits, always answering my question and followed me with care through my discharge.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I was hoping stem cells would fix my shoulder, but Dr. Epstein made a simple and elegant case for surgery while not being dismissive of my concerns. He was frank and kind and answered all of my questions all of the time. While I certainly did not want surgery, I am now very happy that I had it. I can get my arm around my guitar again, my range of motion is excellent and I have symmetry between my arms, something I thought would never happen again! I hope to God I never need another orthopedic surgery, but I know where to go if I do!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Went in for rotator cuff surgery. Explained it well. Absolutely no pain after the surgery. Did not have to take even an aspirin. This doctor rates high in my book and I would have no problem recommending him.

Submitted April 12, 2014

Dr. Epstein performed surgery on fractured ankle, inserting plate and screws. Follow up was excellent and thorough. It is now 3 months after surgery and am able to function with little discomfort. All Physical Therapists remarked on the "beautiful" surgery, and stated I was ahead of the curve on recovery. I'm happy that my family physician recommended Tri-County Orthopedics while I was in the emergency room. Dr. Epstein is personable, and takes time to give practical advice on how to cope with after surgery necessities.

Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr. David M. Epstein's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ