Ratings for Dr. B Dziewaltowska

The worst Doctor I have ever encountered! Extremely rude, unsympathetic, impatient with no compassion. Would recommend turning away if her name is posted as the doctor!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I saw Dr. Dziewaltowska today. She's now at Cloverdale walk in clinic in Etobicoke, Ontario. This woman has no idea what she is doing. Very rude. I booked a physical with her receptionist, and when I got there, she told me she doesn't know what a physical means. Asked me which blood tests I would like done, as if I am order from a fast food menu. When I told her I sometimes have headaches, she wanted to send me to do a CT scan. This is without coming within 5 feet of me. The entire appointment took 10 minutes, she spent half of that time complaining about how dumb most of her patients are and implying that I am also stupid. She didn't do any physical examination, didn't even come anywhere close to me.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Barbara Dziewaltowska is the worse doctor ever! I just got an appointment with her in the walk in clinic Appletree on 2077 Lakeshore Bld - Toronto. I’ve been having a strong sinusitis for 5 days, that took me away from work for 2 days this week and Dr Barbara just said it is virus, that I have to wait for 10 days at home , without having any kind of medication, no pain relief medicine because of the virus cycle. I said that I would like to see an ENT doctor (which I have already pre-schedule an appointment) and she denied to give me the referral saying that it would “be folly of herself” to refer me to a specialist and she just prescribed an eye drop because my eyes are red. My eyes are because of the strong inflammation on my face. How could you possible go to a doctor with a strong sinusitis, with pain in your face, blocked ears, nose and throat and get a prescription of an eye drop and the advice to stay at home for 10 days? She is definitely the worse doctor that I have ever met.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Having parents who are both MD's, I was raised surrounded by Doctors. I have never before or since, met such a disagreeable, nasty, and argumentative Doctor. If I visited family focus again and found her on call, I would leave and find help elsewhere. Two thumbs down for Dr. Dziewaltowska!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013