Ratings for Dr. Barbara Howarth

I was Dr. Howarth's patient for 24 years until she found it necessary to limit her practice and refer patients to other physicians. She is an excellent doctor and it was difficult to find a suitable replacement, Alberta Health Care being the mess that it is. Her reason for scaling back was that she was tired of having her income and working conditions dictated by a wife beating alcoholic with a ninth grade education, Ralph Klein and his incompetent health ministers. Not much has changed since that bum did us all favour and died but I did eventually find a good doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I found Dr. Howarth very helpful...she is more than general practioner...she is a counsellor and spends more time with patients than most doctors. Great if you want someone to talk to about your health issues rather than just get a prescription and leave.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I do not know how Dr. Howarth herself is, but I do know that I spent more than five minutes on hold before giving up and taking my business elsewhere. If I can't even get through to make an appointment, what must the wait times look like? Disappointing.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013