Ratings for Dr. Agron Alija

One of the best ?Doctors I have ever been attended np you. He talks to you like you are an intelligent human being and he Listens to you! He is gentle and proactive. It gives me comfort to know there are Doctors like him still practicing.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Not impressed. Extremely long wait times to get in, he's rather dismissive and seems unorganized. Perscriptions aren't sent out, and I was misdiagnosed, wasted an hour getting an unnecessary test done.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Just got back from my appointment. The first thing he did was bring his secretary into the appointment and lecture me for being rude to her when she had called to cancel my previous appointment at the last minute - this was two and a half months ago! I even saw the note she had put in my medical file about it! What kind of doctor's office holds a grudge?

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

he is a good dr if you can get in to see him. always over booked and the wait time is weeks. you go for test then never hear back or fallow up obviously if you went for an ultrasound you like to fallow up and see what is next. the girls who answer the phone are rude . looking for a family dr who is invested in me and his whole office cares,

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

The first meet and greet appintment was rescheduled thrice because Dr was unavailable. When I asked if the appointment could be preponed they said it's not urgent. So it cannot be preponed. They left voice messages about rescheduling appointments at the last minute. The patients' time have no value for them The clinic and the Dr both are extremely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

This doctor left a terrible taste in my mouth! I barely get an appt in a timely manner so when I did go in to see him I had many issues to discuss. First off he was obviously irritated and angry. He asked me what I was in for and I exclaimed I was sorry but I did have a few things to discuss. . He said ok as he turned his back to me. I listed two things & he was rude about those implying its no big deal. Mind you I'm already feeling bad enough thati have these problems. .Then I began to tell him more as they were important & he stopped me in my tracks and actually in an argry irritated tone of voice said stop! You come to me with ONE thing. .I have too many patients to do this. I was so offended that I walked out feeling worse then I came in. I wanted to cry! I felt so unimportant. .like I wasted his time coming to him with my major issues. I will be looking to find another doctor. I have never been made to feel like I was just a number by any other doctors in my life. It turned me off to even wanting to take care of my health. I would never recommend this doctor, ever! Thanks. Next time I will do my research myself.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Alija is fantastic. He always listens to my concerns, I don't feel rushed, and he takes the time to explain things to me when I'm worried about my health. His bedside manner is great and he's very knowledgeable. The only downside is that it can sometimes take weeks to get in to see him. Otherwise, he's an amazing doctor to have!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr Alija treated my 83 yr mother in emerg in Newbury and he was very knowledgeable. Put our minds at ease. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I would never recommend Dr. Alija. Although he is good in appointments (if you can get one - usually they just refer you to their "after hours clinic", where you will wait hours for a 10 minute appointment that you get rushed through. If you insist on an appointment, you're looking at a 3-4 week wait), he never follows up on anything!! Numerous times I have had blood work, ultrasounds done that he has referred me for, and I have to call the clinic numerous times to try and chase him down. Not once has the clinic called to tell me my results are in, and when you try and book a follow up appointment, it's nearly impossible. He refuses to speak to you on the phone, which is also irritating for someone who lives an hour away - if the test is negative for something, can't you or your staff communicate that over the phone instead of wasting my time!? For someone dealing with on-going health issues, timely follow up to these tests is pretty important. Summary? Don't waste your time, try one of the other doctors at the clinic.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Love my doctor! He's so sweet and every helpful! Finally found a good doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015