Ratings for Dr. Tim Kearns

Dr. Tim Kearns is an excellent dentist/surgeon. He's talented and compassionate. All other staff are equally qualified and compassionate. This firm is very professional and I highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I had veneers placed by Dr. Kearns about 15 years a go. Best experience I've had with a dentist. Very gentles. Takes his time explaining the procedure. Most importantly: amazing results. They still look and feel as good as they did when I first had them placed. I always get compliments on my smile!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Dr. Kearns is amazing. I have terrible anxiety when it comes to dentistry and had been going to another dentist for 15 years..it was a terrible experience every time I went, and I constantly dreaded it. I heard about Dr. Kearns from a friend who works with him, and decided to give him a shot. He makes you feel comfortable and at ease from the second you get in the chair to the time you leave (and so does his assistant Lynn!). He's gentle, hilarious, and great at building rapport and trust with his patients. For people that have such anxiety about the dentist, this is so important. A month before seeing Dr. Kearns my previous dentist advised me, after taking a THIRD panoramic x-ray in ONE YEAR ($$!!), that I needed 4 fillings besides also needing my wisdom teeth out. Dr. Kearns then told me that at my age (late 20s) it would be more detrimental to have my wisdom teeth out at this point, and that I did not need those other 4 fillings, he had no idea what the other dentist was talking about! This previous dentist also told my father it would be close to $20,000 to have some dental implants done, whereas Dr. Kearns said this was absurd and it was less than half that. Watch out for dentists ripping you off and telling you you need work done when you really don't! If you're unsure, get a second opinion! Dr. Kearns is the way to go.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014