You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert Leung

Dr. Robert Leung's Ratings

I had dealt with Dr Leung over the period of a year about severe gum recession and came away with a very bad experience.

Dr Leung quoted me more than $2K for a gum graft and told me I would likely require multiple procedures, possibly a bone graft. He suggested a course of treatment that resulted in a very negative result and over time, it became apparent to me that he no longer cared about my case or had my best interests at heart. I had already spent so much money, time and energy on the issue and to feel that my situation was so hopeless was very hard. Thankfully, I found someone else much better and am recovering well now. Make sure you see a few different perios and find one you can trust!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2867232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Leung did four implants for me in 2009. I went to three specialists before I chose him as he explained everything very much more clearly than anyone else and was very understanding of my situation. The implants are a success and I'm glad I chose him. I now need another implant and will definitely use him again.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][124774].votes_count ]]