Ratings for Dr. Robert Leung

Dental Care Required: Deep Pocket Duration of care: 2 Years Improvement under his care: no improvement Old facility with old equipment. They don't even have email or internet, all by fax and missed sending report to my dentist every time. My dentist office need to followup with them and report are too brief to be any of use. Staff chatting among themselves all the time, polite but not very helpful. Appointment always late, waiting 30min+ is normal. One of the older hygienist is very good if not of her, I'll probably leave even earlier. Dr. Robert Leung is either money oriented or old school. He offers no modern treatment alternatives, he only offers operation in the thousands. Base on my research surgery success is marginal and there are more modern technique to achieve better result. After I try to ask for his opinion on the modern alternative, he don't give any information on them and just keep asking me to do operation. I left after that and find a new modern clinic that does modern treatment like laser. After switch to the new clinic, I definitely not going back. It's night and day between the Doctor, Staffs, Equipment, and Options. My deep pocket is mostly recovered or on their way to recovery after 3 visits. I am so much happier with the result.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I had dealt with Dr Leung over the period of a year about severe gum recession and came away with a very bad experience. Dr Leung quoted me more than $2K for a gum graft and told me I would likely require multiple procedures, possibly a bone graft. He suggested a course of treatment that resulted in a very negative result and over time, it became apparent to me that he no longer cared about my case or had my best interests at heart. I had already spent so much money, time and energy on the issue and to feel that my situation was so hopeless was very hard. Thankfully, I found someone else much better and am recovering well now. Make sure you see a few different perios and find one you can trust!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Leung did four implants for me in 2009. I went to three specialists before I chose him as he explained everything very much more clearly than anyone else and was very understanding of my situation. The implants are a success and I'm glad I chose him. I now need another implant and will definitely use him again.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013