Dr. Gary Finkleman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gary Finkleman

My experience with Dr Finkelman and his staff was excellent.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2019

For something unpleasent being done Dr Finkleman made it a pleasurable experience. thank you. I highly recommend Dr. Finkleman.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2019

I’ve had a great experience with Dr. Finkleman and his staff. He is very polite and thorough and makes sure to allow you to feel and know that they actually care about the issue and prognosis! I would recommend Dr. Finkleman.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2019

Dr. Finkleman and his staff were very friendly and professional making my appointment a great experience! He explained the procedure and answered any questions I had, making me feel clam and comfortable. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

Recently, I was under the care of Dr. Gary Finkleman, having a front tooth replaced with an implant. The procedure was done expertly and painlessly. I am extremely pleased with the end result. It was done with artistry and precise technique, and I would be most pleased to recommend Dr. Finkleman to anyone who chooses this option. -Mrs. Hanna Lailey

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Overall satisfied with my care. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

Very good work done On time Practice is well managed

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

My procedure required multiple visits over the course of almost a year, and at every one, the staff was welcoming, the appointment was on time, and Dr. Finkleman gave me as much of his time as I needed to feel comfortable with what was being done. Very highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

Dr. Finkleman looked after my situation very promptly.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

His dad Dr. Finkleman taught his son well. His dad was my dentist for 30 plus years. I will only go to Dr. Gary Finkleman for any major dental work.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Dr. Gary Finkleman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Our practice — Sterling Periodontics & Implant Dentistry focuses on the placement of dental implants, periodontal treatment and oral medicine.We are a speciality periodontal practice located in a new medical facility in the south end of Winnipeg. The office has abundant parking and is easily accessible by city transit. Our modern facility and experienced speciality team provides our patients with efficient, empathetic, and state-of-the-art treatment.

• English