Ratings for Dr. Grant Moldenhauer

Dr. Moldenhauer is a greedy fraud. During my last checkup he informed me I had a very large number of cavities - being rather dubious of this I sought a second opinion and was told I had less than half the number. He was going to drill into perfectly healthy teeth just for the sake of profit, and this is all considering he has possibly the highest dental rates of ANYWHERE in Alberta. FRAUD.

Submitted May 4, 2017

I get regular check ups (every 6 months) I informed Dr. Moldenhauer that my insurance was going to lapse due to switching jobs, he then promptly found many cavities which he recommended filling immediately. I had to book two additional appointments and pay a large about go get them fixed. I am not an expert but he seemed to glance at the x-rays then find cavities with just a glimpse of his mirror in my mouth. It felt suspect to me. Regularly went for check-ups elsewhere and then went back to Dr. Moldenhauer and all of a sudden had more cavities... Felt taken advantage of, will be getting another opinion.

Submitted January 19, 2016