Dr. Shawn Hosseini

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shawn Hosseini

I have been a patient of Dr. Hosseini's for over 4 years. He is very communicative and trustworthy, which are the most important qualities in a dentist. I would recommend his dentistry to anyone in need of dental care. Shannon at the front desk is always friendly with patients and communicates well with insurance companies.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I recommend this office because they are very gentle and considerate. The service is clean and quick. For sure, give it a try. They are also very attentive to detail, best clean in a while.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Everyone is always great and friendly. Dental care has been top notch. I've been coming here for a few years and have no complaints.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Great dentist and great staff. I first saw a different dentist to have my wisdom tooth out. Unfortunately she broke the tooth and just couldn't get it out. After 2 hrs of trying she told me to go to a different doctor. I didn't know what to do and asked a friend and she told me about dr. Hosseini he was so confident and just great. He got the tooth out in 3 minutes. I was so so happy. He is the best.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012