Ratings for Dr. Terri Kremenik

I absolutely love Dr. Kremenik! She is the best GP I’ve ever been too. So helpful and never makes you feel bad for asking for help with sensitive subjects like weight loss & mental health. Goes above and beyond her call of duty.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Excellent doctor! After seeing several, she was the first who really took the time to talk about family history, and didn't just tell me I wasn't eating well. Through several blood tests and specialists I was able to get a diagnosis that none of the other three doctors had bothered to even talk about. She patiently answered all of my questions and printed off extra information for me to take home and read. Anything she wasn't sure on, she looked up and double checked. Great experience!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Arrogant unaware egotist. Shouldn't practice medicine.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Couldn't find a better Doctor anywhere. Dr. Kremenik is the only Dr. I've met that doesn't want anything but what's best for her patient. She doesn't prescribed anything she doesn't feel is necessary and will always put her patients wants first. I have been seeing her for 2 years now and have never had an issue with anything. In fact she has helped me more than any doctor I've seen before.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

One of the very few real doctors left. You will not find a better doctor then her. Too bad she took a leave. Not sure if or when she is coming back, I sure hope she comes back. We were looking for a family doctor and all we could find was Dr. Lohrenz at the time. That was horrible, he is the worse Doctor you will find in Lethbridge. We went from the worse to the best. It was amazing. We miss you Dr. Kremenik

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

I met with Dr. Kremenik at the University Health Clinic. She was absolutely amazing. So kind, helpful, and knowledgable. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Terri Kremenik is the most amazing doctor I have ever seen in my entire life! She is so caring, compassionate, and knowledgable. She takes so much time and effort to fully understand issues that you may be having in other areas in life. I have never met a doctor that has been so open and understanding about mental health issues. She will never judge you or dismiss anything that you feel is impacting you health, or life. I wish I could pack her up and take her with me when I move, Because doctors this great are VERY hard to find. I recommend her to anybody who wants a doctor who truly cares about their patients health and well being.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Terri is the GREATEST doctor I have ever seen in my entire life. She is caring, understanding, knowledgeable and goes the extra mile for her patients. She remembers every single detail about you and will always make you feel happy after leaving the clinic. I see her at the University of Lethbridge and I will never go to another doctor. If you see her for a mental illness she is extremely supportive and is willing to work with you 100%. She will work around your schedule as best as she can and will help you out to make sure you feel better in the long run. She understands and always looks ahead to make sure nothing obstructs your road to recovery. Especially as a University student she takes that extra care for you as a patient during the stressful times. I am also from Calgary and she is by far the best doctor I have met in the entire Alberta province. I personally will only go to Terri. I recommend to all.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Dr. Kremenik is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. She is a genuinely caring person with excellent bed side manners. She always takes the time to listen and never passes judgment. I have had a doctors in the past where I had to make several appointments to address a single issue because they do not listen or address it the first time. This is never the case with Dr. Kremenik. She helps get the problem solved correctly the first time. Incredibly knowledgable and gives excellent care. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Kremenik has helped me in many ways. She is an amazing doctor, she's very knowledgeable but at the same time, she is not condescending at all. She is very sweet. She listens to all you have to say and genuinely tries to help you. I highly recommend her!! I won't go to any other doctor

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015