Ratings for Dr. Lennox Mirander

I have been a patient of Dr. Miranders at Dorval medical for a few years now. He is BY FAR THE BEST DOCTOR I've ever had in my life. He is leaving our practice and this is a massive loss to myself personally but to that medical practice as a whole. I can't imagine now who I'm going to find in Oakville that is as capable, professional or engaging as Dr. Mirander. Absolutely huge loss.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Mirander for the last 7 years. He is a very kind, compassionate, highly knowledgeable doctor with excellent diagnostic skills. He is very friendly and easy to talk to. Never had a problem to get appointment or follow ups. Will miss him. But will do my best to transfer to his new clinic . Would like to continue have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr Mirander has been our family doctor for 2 yrs. now. He is the most kindest and helpful and well-mannered person we have ever known. We'll miss him a lot, and because he is leaving his practice, some of our friends are thinking of leaving their doctors in that clinic.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

We have been with Dr. Mirander for 5 yrs now and are very happy the the care we receive. We feel blessed to have Dr. Mirander looking after our family.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

We had problems with requisitions not being send, and several communications failures with our midwife. I am not sure what caused the problems but it surely made for complications. We also felt some arrogance towards us. Unfortualy we did not have favorable overall experiences and decided it was not a place that would suit our families need.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Excellent family Doctor! My entire family sees him and we have never had a problem. His office always makes, time the same day, for my toddler when she's sick.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Lennox Mirander seems to be reasonably knowledgable, but in my experiences with him he was uncompassionate and rude.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I am very surprised to see the negative comments re Dr Mirander! He is very helpful, friendly and concerned! I agree that he or staff forget to pass on referals and reply to Pharmacy Emails, but he is a compassionate involved Physician!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Lennox Mirander for 4+ years. If you need a referral for anything - physical issue, mental issue, x-ray, special test, etc he is INCOMPETENT as they come. NOT his staff - I have had over 5-6 situations with Dr. Mirander were he has blamed his staff - BS - it's him. I don't know if he doesn't care, has major personal issues or is just fully incompetent, but I would not take him on as your doctor if you require anything that requires outside help.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

A terrific doctor but the medical centre staff are often rude and dismissive. Not everyone, but enough to make it seem like they are doing YOU a favour for going to their medical clinic. I hope they clean this up or train their staff better.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017