Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Newman

My Dad was an amazing optometrist. He passed away 10 years ago and finding someone else I trusted and respected for my eye care was an extremely tall order. Dr. Newman is a gift. His staff is equally as amazing and you can tell they adore their boss. Dr. Newman loves his work. He has the rare combination of medical skill coupled with an amazing patient care. He explains everything in great detail and discusses all the possible options available. I was referred him by a friend after struggling to be fitted with glasses or contacts. Dr. Newman fully investigated the challenges I was experiencing and ended up recommending I consult with a cataract surgeon. He worked in tandem with the surgeon to determine the best course of care for me. I know if my Dad was alive, he would be so very grateful that Dr. Newman provided me with the best possible eye care--just as if I was his daughter.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Newman for over 25 years. I cannot remember dealing with a doctor who is more passionate about his work and is so up to date about everything in his field. My entire family are patients. I have recommended many people I know all with thanks for sending them to Dr. Newman. He was instrumental in my oldest son becoming an ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr Newman is amazing. Such a wonderful office. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I’ve read articles about people who enjoy their jobs and can’t wait to go to work, but I have never actually met one of them. That is, until I had an appointment with Dr. Michael A. Newman in Ewing, NJ. I’ve worn contact lenses for years which worked for day vision, but my night vision was very poor. It finally got to the point of me switching to glasses for night driving with the hopes that the Crizal coating would help with the glare. It did slightly. I met someone who recommended Dr. Newman and despite the fact I live in Toms River, he is well worth the drive to Ewing. He recommended a couple of different things and the final result…SynergEyes Duette HD lenses did the trick! He is very passionate about his work, very innovative and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. He also has a great office staff working with him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Newman for more than 25 years and appreciate the care and passion he has for me as a patient. He takes his time and explains things clearly in layman's terms and works hard to keep my vision 20/20.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Have been a patient for over 20 years---office staff is always courteous and prompt--dr newman is precise, professional, runs on time, and is the best lens fitter in the area!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Newman's for more than 30 years. Dr. Newman still affords me the same dedication and concern for my vision issues as he did the first time we met. He is always striving to give me the best of what is available for my low vision condition. A more dedicated doctor would be hard to come by. I so appreciate the time and effort that has been put into my eye care. Lynn D'Ambrose

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Price included one year supply of disposable contacts. I have been a patient of Dr. Newman's for 33 years. He is the best eye doctor ever. He is passionate about his profession and it shows in the care he provides to his patients. He does everything he can to meet your needs, and like many other reviewers, I too have a difficult perscription. I have recommended him to dozens of friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

For contact lenses - this is the place to go. Tried so many others who said I couldn't wear lenses. Well, Dr. Newman took the time to set me up with what I needed and I've been wearing lenses for years now. Wouldn't go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Dr Newman is beyond amazing. I am not the easiest person to fit and he has been so patient with me and now I see perfect. His staff is so pleasent and courteous. Lisa is a doll and is the warm and friendly to everyone. I recommend Dr Newmand to everyone I know that needs contact lenses. A++++

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Michael A. Newman's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1967)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Trenton, NJ