Ratings for Dr. Fatemeh Ghannadi

She is a great Doctor . She cares about her patients and take care of her patients very beyond what she is suppoed to do . I love her and her staff . They are always very friendly . I have never had any disappointment with them . They are really caring and understanble team that cares about their patients . We were trumatized by Doctor Famouri ( Sanaz) and her receptionists . They were so cruel and disrespectful that we had to transfer to doctor Ghannadi . Doctor Ghannadi spend time with her patients and really take care of them .

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

She is not focused and her mind seems to be engaged with other things. She picks up personal calls on her cell while visiting the patients. She is not caring and doesn’t show any compassion about your medical problems and you get the impression she cannot care any less. She usually cannot make a diagnosis and she brushes it off and changes the subject. When you report a medical issue and tell her your symptoms, she usually says she doesn’t know what the cause might be and she fails to refer to a specialist. Sometimes she sends you for a test and she calls you to go back after your test, but when you go back she doesn’t remember you or the reason for your visit!! Also, she is rarely on time for her appointments. If you choose her as your family Dr then embrace yourself for really long waits.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

honestly doesnt know what she is talking about. always busy on her phone! more interested in making money than helping her patients! my whole family goes to her and we are desperately looking for a new GP.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

The best family dr with lots of knowlegble and passion bout her job goes extra miles just for the comfort of her patient also highly recommend for lip injection n fillers (u get what u want she will make it happen to perfection) Personally been having phobia from needle but from small things like flu injection to my beauty injections the way she comforts and handles it couldn't be more happier and greatful so quick didn't faint (blink of an eye) and with laughs on top. Personally wanted to thank Dr. Ghannadi and hardworking (moa . N). and let others suffering like myself know anything is possible with the right source or DR.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

She is very caring and compassionate. She really listens to you and spends a lot of time trying to find what the problem is and what should be the treatment. I am glad she is my doctor when I hear my other friends complain about theirs. She always makes me feel comfortable and I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

She is super caring and knowledgeable and always right on with her diagnosis. I have been going to her for years and am very happy with her. Her botox and filler expertise and top notch. My friends also go to her and love her. They wish I had told them about her earlier so they didn't waste so much money with other doctors. She always makes sure you are happy with the results. A very compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Highly recommended for lip injections, listens to exactly what you need then makes you incredible by the end result. So thought to share our experiences so others can make right decision when it comes to beauty ,Me and all my friends been going to Dr ghannadi for laser and botox NOW ONLY after going to other Dr 's repeatedly but never was happy when spender lots of money, which now feel amazing and looking amazing with lots of complement everywhere also the staffs are so amazing that always goes extra when you need help P's.N. thanks again

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

She is one of the best doctors and human being I have ever met. The first day I met her 9 years ago , I was a mess, both emotionally and physically. Thanks to her, I feel much better today and I will be forever grateful to her. In my worse situation, no one believed me, but She not only believed me, but also treated me like a human being. My previous experiences with other doctors were all about them judging me and only caring about the visit fee. I think having a good family doctor in Canada is very important specially if they treat you like family. I have tears in my eyes as I write this and I remember all that she has done for me thus far in order to help me heal and have a better life. She ha snot only been my doctor, but also my counselor, someone who I can talk with easily and who has always a ready ear to listen. God bless you and you family. You will always be in my prayers.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I have known Dr Ghanadi for many years. She is a very professional and knowledgable Doctor. She always tries to advocate for her patients in order to help them. She spends a lot time listening to your concerns and looks at you holistically . She is very dedicated to her patients and has a great deal of empathy and compassion. I am very happy to have a doctor who always believes me and is on my side. Unlike my various experiences with physicians, I always leave her office feeling calmer and more hopeful towards life.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr Ghannadi is one of the best doctors! She cares a lot about her patients, and send them to specialists easily. She is the best!! She spend lots of time with her patients so that her secretaries have to call her. Just always behind and you need to wait a lot.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Fatemeh Ghannadi's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.