Ratings for Dr. Fatemeh Ghannadi

She is my family doctor for 8 years, she was good at the beginning, very concern, and had so much patience. Now that she has so many patient, she does NOT care at all. She leaves the room immediately even without saying good bye. I'm not 1 of those patients that go to her every week, maybe every 3 or 4 months, and not until I have to. and this attitude from her is getting worst. Wish she can learn to not be so full of herself.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

first place that I got my botox done terrified me n never wanted to do it till my friend also got it done here and recommended it. Just got my second lip injection done with Dr. Ghannadi such a incredible experience I really recommend and also thinking to get my cheeks done. Thanks again for your kind welcoming experience and also thanks to the best receptionist I met at dr. Office P's. N.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Excellent experience with this amazing doctor office start from the best staff that always approach always with welcoming big smile walking to helping out . Dr. GHANNADI is the most incredible knowledgeable Persian doctor I went and wanted to truly say thank youuuuu for all the hard work and kindness you give to your patients and the big difference you have made I'm each one of our lives it's not enough but again thank you.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

The worst doctor ever! she doesn't listen to her patients and talk about their health concerns.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I am not happy with my Botox shots abd result wasn't good and I paid for nothing it happened 2 times!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

very impatient, and not focused, Wish she has some morals

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr Ghanadi is a very knowledgeable, friendly, approachable, sweet, and very caring.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I would consider this as opportunity to be DR. GHANNADI's patient, she cares for her patient ,listens , and with extreme knowledge. Compare to other Persian family doctor she's on time n doesn't make you wait hours for your booked appointment. He staffs are so kind and with worm smiles .

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

She is a wondefull doctor and also Nilgoon is very polite and friendly she is perfect too

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

It is a blessing to have doctors like Dr. Ghannadi practicing in W Vancouver. I have always been impressed with her in depth knowledge, her level of care and the amount of time she is spending at each visit. She has a good command of current available knowledge along with fast growing scientific evidence. Her level of care is exemplary; I walked in at the end of the day before long weekend, to make an appointment for next week, it was her “off day” but she was at the clinic, as she overheard my conversation with her secretary she came out of her office and offered help. Her staff are very professional and nice too; they always wear a big smile. I have never left her office feeling haven’t resolved my concerns. I highly recommend her to everyone in need of great care.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016