Ratings for Dr. Fatemeh Ghannadi

She is one of the best doctors and human being I have ever met. The first day I met her 9 years ago , I was a mess, both emotionally and physically. Thanks to her, I feel much better today and I will be forever grateful to her. In my worse situation, no one believed me, but She not only believed me, but also treated me like a human being. My previous experiences with other doctors were all about them judging me and only caring about the visit fee. I think having a good family doctor in Canada is very important specially if they treat you like family. I have tears in my eyes as I write this and I remember all that she has done for me thus far in order to help me heal and have a better life. She ha snot only been my doctor, but also my counselor, someone who I can talk with easily and who has always a ready ear to listen. God bless you and you family. You will always be in my prayers.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I have known Dr Ghanadi for many years. She is a very professional and knowledgable Doctor. She always tries to advocate for her patients in order to help them. She spends a lot time listening to your concerns and looks at you holistically . She is very dedicated to her patients and has a great deal of empathy and compassion. I am very happy to have a doctor who always believes me and is on my side. Unlike my various experiences with physicians, I always leave her office feeling calmer and more hopeful towards life.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr Ghannadi is one of the best doctors! She cares a lot about her patients, and send them to specialists easily. She is the best!! She spend lots of time with her patients so that her secretaries have to call her. Just always behind and you need to wait a lot.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

She is my family doctor for 8 years, she was good at the beginning, very concern, and had so much patience. Now that she has so many patient, she does NOT care at all. She leaves the room immediately even without saying good bye. I'm not 1 of those patients that go to her every week, maybe every 3 or 4 months, and not until I have to. and this attitude from her is getting worst. Wish she can learn to not be so full of herself.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

first place that I got my botox done terrified me n never wanted to do it till my friend also got it done here and recommended it. Just got my second lip injection done with Dr. Ghannadi such a incredible experience I really recommend and also thinking to get my cheeks done. Thanks again for your kind welcoming experience and also thanks to the best receptionist I met at dr. Office P's. N.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Excellent experience with this amazing doctor office start from the best staff that always approach always with welcoming big smile walking to helping out . Dr. GHANNADI is the most incredible knowledgeable Persian doctor I went and wanted to truly say thank youuuuu for all the hard work and kindness you give to your patients and the big difference you have made I'm each one of our lives it's not enough but again thank you.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

The worst doctor ever! she doesn't listen to her patients and talk about their health concerns.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I am not happy with my Botox shots abd result wasn't good and I paid for nothing it happened 2 times!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

very impatient, and not focused, Wish she has some morals

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr Ghanadi is a very knowledgeable, friendly, approachable, sweet, and very caring.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016