Ratings for Dr. Hamid Khalili

I had to rewrite my review because I was typing too fast: I can't believe this place! The doctor was late and unapologetic. The receptionist was down right rude, except to her friend who she spent a lot or time flirting with, and loudly. Really unprofessional. I had come in because I thought I had shingles. I told Dr. Khalili my very valid symptoms and he disregarded me like I was a joke. He said the pain numbness in my arm and hand was only due to my job and that I was fine. And said that if I had had the shingles, that the rash would be in the form of a "whipping" mark. He rushed me out of the room and led me to his printer in front, by his receptionist and gave me a very expensive prescription (a topical cream) for my "rash." I knew that there was something wrong with my body, so I made a stop at my family clinic. I told them that I thought that I had the shingles, and without an appointment they took me in. When I got to the room, Dr. Wong took one look and said that it was shingles. He also said that it could have been dangerous if I did not catch it on time. So, I'm thinking from all of the other reviews, that Dr. Khalili’s medical license to practice medicine really needs to reevaluated.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

I can't believe this place. The doctor was late and unapologetic. The receptionist was down right rude, except to her friend who she spent a lot or time flirting with, and loudly. Really unprofessional. I had come in because I thought I had shingles. I told Dr. Khalili my very valid symptoms and he disregarded me like I was a joke. He said the pain mumbness in my arm and hand was only due to my job and that O was fine. And said that if I had had the shingles, that the rash would be in the form of a "whipping" mark. He rushed me out of the room and led me to his printer in front, by his receptionist and gave me a very expensive prescription (a topical cream for my "rash." I knew that there was something wrong with my body, so I made a stop at my faimly clinic. I told them that I thought that I had the shingles, and without an appointment they took me in. When I got to the room, Dr. Wong took one look and said that it was shingles. He also said that it could have been dangerous if I did not catch it on time. So, I'm thinking from all of the other reviews, that Dr. Khalili medical license to proactive medicine needs to reevaluated.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

This doctor was incredibly rude to me. I went in for a prescription refill, and he was completely antagonistic towards me for no reason that I could see. He tried to refuse to refill my prescription on the grounds that he's not my family doctor, despite the fact that I'd been getting my refills from this clinic for more than a year. On the positive side, this visit prompted me to find my own family doctor so that I never have to see Dr. Khalili again.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Recently I saw Dr. Hamid. He did not listen to my concerns and was very rude. Receptionist was very rude. I would not recommend all care clinic.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Went to this clinic for a pregnancy test and it was blurted out to the whole waiting room. Unbelievable. Doctor made me feel very belittled and he was rude as he always is.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr. Khalili is uninterested in what you are in for. He talks down and is condescending. He is uninterested in past history of patient. I will never see him again. Rude to women.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

First of all, this clinic should not be in business. Girl at the reception is very rude and no privacy. Doctors have no knowledge about the new medications. They might need to update their skill level . I wouldn't recommend to anyone to go there.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Rude receptionist, no manners. I would never ever go back to clinic.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Khalili was the 1st one to really help me out with my depression and my hormone disorder. He was the only doctor who seemed to really care and gave the right pills. He also had told me about my depression that I have to take action as well that pills aren't just a quick fix. Which I really liked because it made me feel like I had some control over this. The Staff there are amazing, the girl there is always nice and friendly and treats you like your always welcome! :) Also the office has no waiting, if it does its barely a wait which is really nice because going to walk in clinic could take hours before you see a doctor. All in all this is a great place to go and he is a great doctor

Submitted March 17, 2015

I agree the receptionists at this clinic are completely rude and talk down to you. The first time I went to this clinic I went for a pregnancy test, I had done one the night before and knew I was positive however I wanted to be sure. The Dr was in the room within one min of me leaving my sample and told me I was not pregnant. After this I knew he was wrong so I purchased another home pregnancy test it was positive went to my family dr the same day and they confirmed that I was pregnant what a joke !!!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014