Ratings for Dr. Hamid Khalili

He is a terrible doctor. Do yourself and your family a favour and stay away from him. There are much better doctors out there.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I went to this clinic to get a prescription for vaccines for travel. I was initially advised that it wouldn't be covered. When I said I spoke to 2 pharmacies and my extended care provided who all said a prescription would mean the medication was covered, the receptionist went to check with the doctor. She then said I could get the prescription but the doctor's visit would not be covered because it was for travel vaccines. She said I could get the shot from the doctor as well and it would be $65. I agreed to this, but was then told it would be cash only for the visit/shot. I walked out. This clinic is shady. I've gone once before when I was desperate and got a very bad vibe from the way it was run and from the Dr himself. But since all I needed was a prescription, I figured it couldn't be that difficult. I ended up going to another clinic and when I asked them about paying for my visit because it was for travel-related vaccines, she was surprised and said that isn't how it works. I'm covered for doctor's visits through the government. Pretty sure the "cash only" policy was to rip people off. I will never go to this clinic again, no matter how desperate I am.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Khalili misdiagnosed high white blood cell counts in my mother's urine as bladder infections for over a year. By the time we discovered it was cancer during a trip to the emergency room, it was so aggressive and advanced that there were no options to help her. She was admitted to emergency on January 2 and passed away on January 27, about 5 weeks before her 64th birthday. Dr. Khalili is negligent and unfit to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I feel sorry for our country brecause the shortage of doctors let these guys work as a doctor,. He is only after money , I don't know why MSP doesn't come after him . He does not spend enough time to go I've basic tests such blood press test etc...he wants to move to the next patient to make the $$$ . Maximum time he spend on patient is 5 min, I sat there and timed it,

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

he is the best. he listens to you and your concerns.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I went to the clinic he works at when I was newly pregnant, for a prescription. Because I chose a midwife for my prenatal care, she could not prescribe me what I needed so I had to go to a walk-in clinic as I have no family doctor. When I told him I was pregnant he tried to talk me out of seeing a midwife for my prenatal care. And told me that I have access to the very best care in Canada and basically that I am silly for choosing a midwife. I told him I am not here to discuss my prenatal care, I need a prescription that I cannot get from my midwife. after that he spoke to me in a very condescending tone for the rest of the visit. And actually insisted that the prescription dosage I was getting from his colleague at the same clinic was all wrong. And I should be taking the dosage he recommended. Even though what I have been taking had been working for me for the past three years. I declined his offer. And was about to leave and he changed his tone with me as he could see I was getting very annoyed now. And then offered me counselling during my pregnancy if I need it. No thanks!!!!. And now I know why he's continuously taking new patients. Nobody ever wants to come back to see this guy! My midwife or so in shock when I told her what he said. I get the impression he doesn't think highly of women.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

worst doctor I've ever been to. Dr khialili if you can call him a doctor was late rushed through all the people in the waiting room and when it was my turn rushed through me to asked me three questions gave me a prescription. when i asked for refills because a was going out of town he told me to bad go see your family doctor. sounds to me like he wants revisits cause more poeple means more money. this doctor is a joke and i think its time his license to be reviewed

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Only cares about the money, unethical tries to steer people to his drugstore.shortage of. GPS means we have to put up with bad doctors like him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

His bedside manner is terrible and is a waist of time. He was rushed and did not care. Would not recommend he is a terrible and rude doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Only likes his own kind male Iranians everybody else is just a fast buck.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017