Ratings for Dr. Hamid Khalili

he is the best. he listens to you and your concerns.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I went to the clinic he works at when I was newly pregnant, for a prescription. Because I chose a midwife for my prenatal care, she could not prescribe me what I needed so I had to go to a walk-in clinic as I have no family doctor. When I told him I was pregnant he tried to talk me out of seeing a midwife for my prenatal care. And told me that I have access to the very best care in Canada and basically that I am silly for choosing a midwife. I told him I am not here to discuss my prenatal care, I need a prescription that I cannot get from my midwife. after that he spoke to me in a very condescending tone for the rest of the visit. And actually insisted that the prescription dosage I was getting from his colleague at the same clinic was all wrong. And I should be taking the dosage he recommended. Even though what I have been taking had been working for me for the past three years. I declined his offer. And was about to leave and he changed his tone with me as he could see I was getting very annoyed now. And then offered me counselling during my pregnancy if I need it. No thanks!!!!. And now I know why he's continuously taking new patients. Nobody ever wants to come back to see this guy! My midwife or so in shock when I told her what he said. I get the impression he doesn't think highly of women.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

worst doctor I've ever been to. Dr khialili if you can call him a doctor was late rushed through all the people in the waiting room and when it was my turn rushed through me to asked me three questions gave me a prescription. when i asked for refills because a was going out of town he told me to bad go see your family doctor. sounds to me like he wants revisits cause more poeple means more money. this doctor is a joke and i think its time his license to be reviewed

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Only cares about the money, unethical tries to steer people to his drugstore.shortage of. GPS means we have to put up with bad doctors like him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

His bedside manner is terrible and is a waist of time. He was rushed and did not care. Would not recommend he is a terrible and rude doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Only likes his own kind male Iranians everybody else is just a fast buck.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

He is one of the best doctors. He explained clearly and listened to my health issues.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I had to rewrite my review because I was typing too fast: I can't believe this place! The doctor was late and unapologetic. The receptionist was down right rude, except to her friend who she spent a lot or time flirting with, and loudly. Really unprofessional. I had come in because I thought I had shingles. I told Dr. Khalili my very valid symptoms and he disregarded me like I was a joke. He said the pain numbness in my arm and hand was only due to my job and that I was fine. And said that if I had had the shingles, that the rash would be in the form of a "whipping" mark. He rushed me out of the room and led me to his printer in front, by his receptionist and gave me a very expensive prescription (a topical cream) for my "rash." I knew that there was something wrong with my body, so I made a stop at my family clinic. I told them that I thought that I had the shingles, and without an appointment they took me in. When I got to the room, Dr. Wong took one look and said that it was shingles. He also said that it could have been dangerous if I did not catch it on time. So, I'm thinking from all of the other reviews, that Dr. Khalili’s medical license to practice medicine really needs to reevaluated.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

I can't believe this place. The doctor was late and unapologetic. The receptionist was down right rude, except to her friend who she spent a lot or time flirting with, and loudly. Really unprofessional. I had come in because I thought I had shingles. I told Dr. Khalili my very valid symptoms and he disregarded me like I was a joke. He said the pain mumbness in my arm and hand was only due to my job and that O was fine. And said that if I had had the shingles, that the rash would be in the form of a "whipping" mark. He rushed me out of the room and led me to his printer in front, by his receptionist and gave me a very expensive prescription (a topical cream for my "rash." I knew that there was something wrong with my body, so I made a stop at my faimly clinic. I told them that I thought that I had the shingles, and without an appointment they took me in. When I got to the room, Dr. Wong took one look and said that it was shingles. He also said that it could have been dangerous if I did not catch it on time. So, I'm thinking from all of the other reviews, that Dr. Khalili medical license to proactive medicine needs to reevaluated.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

This doctor was incredibly rude to me. I went in for a prescription refill, and he was completely antagonistic towards me for no reason that I could see. He tried to refuse to refill my prescription on the grounds that he's not my family doctor, despite the fact that I'd been getting my refills from this clinic for more than a year. On the positive side, this visit prompted me to find my own family doctor so that I never have to see Dr. Khalili again.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016