Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Kask

Really enjoyed my experience with Dr. KASK! She helped me through my pregnancy and made me feel so comfortable! She has a great bed side manner and has a way of keeping you calm.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr.Kask is an amazing doctor ! , she was super caring and has an amazing ability to make you feel comfortable in any situation ! I had the pleasure of seeing her while pregnant with both my littles ! She just wonderful !

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Kask pm the final day of my pregnancy. She was so kind, caring, calm and personable she made an anxious situation bearable! I bumped into her in the grocery store soon after and she was more than happy to say hello and take a peek at the baby she delivered!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Saw Dr Kask because my regular Dr was away. She was rude, condescending and could care less about my situation or injuries. I would not recommend seeing her

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Love Dr.Kask!! She took great care of me when I was pregnant with my twins.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Friendly, honest, good bed side manner. Open and direct. Also knowlegable.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

I visited with Dr. Kask when my regular physician was on holiday, and she was friendly, attentive, and helpful. While I am satisfied with my current GP, if I had to find a new GP, she'd be at the top of my list.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012