Ratings for Dr. Assad Omar

Gave me the wrong diagnosis (I had rhinitis with backdrop) and he thought I had strept.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Definitely the best doctor I’ve ever had. I’ve been going to him for several years and during that time he has been attentive, kind, offered intelligent suggestions, made referrals as needed, and most importantly- listened so that he could really understand the issues. I’ve had to see him for a variety of reasons, and due to health issues - more often than many would need to see their doctor. He makes a point of knowing the background of the problems and is always prepared when I have an appointment. The staff at his office are the best anywhere! Always so friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Assad Omar one of my best Doctor I’ve seen. He is brilliant and knows how to diagnose problems, i miss my doctor when the time I’m sick and he’s not available in his clinic.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

One of the best doctors I have ever seen. Takes his time and v knowledgeable

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

One of the best doctors in Edmonton. Genuinely cares about his clients

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Just a great all round guy! Very straightforward and has an easy bedside manner. Plus, he has a great sense of style- check out his shoes!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

My boyfriend and I both see Dr. Omar as our "family doctor". Such a wonderful doctor! Best doctor I have ever seen, actually cares. I don't feel like he is just trying to medicate the problem, which is something I struggled with with my former family doctor. It also hasn't been mentioned in the comments, but he is majorly attractive. My boyfriend and I unanimously agree. Best doctor and a cutie to boot

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr, Omar has been our family doctor since he started at the clinic. I am so grateful for everything he does for us. He is truly one of the finest doctors I have visited. He listens, he cares. He is what every doctor should be. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Omar demonstrates excellent broad knowledge of medicine as a general practitioner. He is superb in his ability to diagnose matters and provides appropriate interventions. He also knows when to provided referrals for specialists. I like that he is extremely courteous and professional, but does not procrastinate and gets to the point. As a general practitioner, you will not find any better.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Excellent doctor with good knowledge and bedside manner

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016